“Fantastic food!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Sushi
Oskaloosa, Iowa
“Fantastic food!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

This was my first visit to Red Ginger on the recommendation of a friend. I am new to sushi and had no idea what to try, so I went on instinct. I love peanut sauce dishes, so I ordered the peanut roll. OMG! They were amazing. I received 8 pieces on a beautiful white rectangular plate. They were arranged perfectly and drizzled with a phenomenal peanut sauce! Will definitely return as it's only been 3 days and I'm craving it again already! As for the atmosphere, it is a very small place...not quite what I was expecting, but helpful staff, great food and good prices!

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Average food; great service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

Service was good and food was prepared very quickly. I had four different rolls and, while they were fresh, I wasn't excited about any of them. The price was very high relative to the size of the specialty rolls. Usually, they are a bit larger at majority of the sushi restaurants I visit throughout the country. I still would come back here because there isn't much selection in the area, but only 3/5 for me right now.

Hillsboro, Ohio
“Great sushi for QC”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

Love the binto box and sexy girl roll. We enjoy going here often. Wish they had more comfortable seating though.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
LeClaire, IA
“The best sushi.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

My husband tried the sushi to appease me on my birthday never anticipating that he would love the stuff. I have been back since and the food is consistently good.

Visited January 2012
Park View, Iowa, United States
“Good Menu”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

While the food was good, it was not outstanding. Service was a little slow, but I would recommend it as a place to meet friends for lunch.

Visited May 2012