“Horrible customer service” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Buffet, Takeout
Dining options: Buffet, Takeout
“Horrible customer service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

I work nearby this location and had someone tell me their lunch Buffett was good. I have had Harris pizza several times before, as I am a native Quad Citian. My past experiences have been good, when picking up a pizza.. The pizza is good, but comparable in style to many other places (uncle bills, poor boys, etc) so I wouldn't call it the "best." Anyhow I walked in to try their Buffett and stood in front of a sign that said "please wait to be seated" for 3 to 4 minutes, going either unnoticed or ignored by the 4 employees that were working within a 20 foot vicinity. One of the employees was walking around the lobby and after seeing me, began to start folding up a rug on the floor. Two manager appearing men looked out the kitchen door several times, and one employee who also saw me was bringing pizzas to the Buffet (probably the cook). Also their buffet had about 2 pizzas out, not much to look at. I would really hesitate to return to this particular location, although I think most Harris pizza locations are good if you are only picking the pizza up.

Visited April 2013

“Nothing special.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

The pizza was nothing special, crust was a but soggy. The sausage tasted old, I'd stick with Pizza Hut.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Flagler Beach, Florida
“Mmmm”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

We LOVE the taste of Harris Pizza.
When the kids come back to town, we have to order one (or two).
Price isn't cheap.
But delicious.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Davenport, Iowa
“The one everyone copies from”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

The number of mom n pop pizza in the Quad Cities who have copied this style of pizza is uncountable. Everything is fresh, there are unusual selections. If they delivered, they'd be PERFECT>

Visited June 2012
Maggie Valley, North Carolina
“Worlds Best Pizza ... You're Kidding”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

Whenever we see that a business, claims "to be the best," we expect it to be very good. In our recent visit, we found Harris pizza to be quite good, but far from being the best we've had. I have found that a number of the large pizza chains and many mom-and-pop places are equally good or considerably better than Harris.
My sister ordered spaghetti and found it to be excellent. Maybe as long as they're using "puffery" they should call themselves, "World Greatest Spaghetti Place."

• Visited January 2013