“Delicious Brunch!” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Doing business
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: N Salisbury St
Description: We are an Italian and Mediterranean restaurant that aims to make honest food that is inspired by regional cooking throughout the Mediterranean. We"re always updating our menu and trying different approaches to our fare to bring something new and fresh to the area. We take our ingredients seriously. If it's on your plate, we chose it because it was the best we could get. Our cheeses are imported from Italy, France, and Spain or made at our favorite US creameries. We partner with local farms to bring you the freshest produce when it’s available. Our meat and fish without exception reflect our absolute desire to source the best. We also spend a huge amount of time refining our wine list, aiming to get a level of quality and value that matches that of the dishes.
Chicago, Illinois
“Delicious Brunch!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

My family and I went there for brunch after my graduation ceremony at Purdue. It was really busy, so I'm glad we made a reservation! The menu had great choices for everyone. The Bloody Marys and Mimosas were good! The atmosphere was really nice. It's not too big, so it wasn't too loud. The owner chatted with us for a bit and our server was very kind. Everything we ordered turned out delicious! There aren't many brunch places in the Lafayette area, so it's nice to see a place like this. I'd definitely go back!

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

88% Recommend
Indiana
“Food ok but service was subpar”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

The menu was interesting but overall we were disappointed. Service was not good. We had to ask for menus, my wife asked for more hot water for tea but never received it, and I was never offered a refill on water. The food was tasty but only lukewarm, as if it had been waiting for several minutes before being brought to our table.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
West Lafayette, Indiana
“A Very Positive Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

We took three friends to Maza last night. They had not dined there, so it was a first experience for them. Everyone raved about the wine, the food and the service. The salads were fresh and the dressings tasty. One person had the lamb shank, another had the fish of the day, flown in from Greece, another had shrimp and two of us had the wild salmon of the day.

The food was cooked well, the sauces were creative and the presentation beautifully done. Two of the guests ordered the Greek rose water flavored pudding for dessert. I tasted it and it was delicate and subtle.

Perhaps there are some negative reviews from when Maza first opened in its new location and there were service and food glitches which have been smoothed out. However, we enjoyed prompt service with wine and the food.

The owner himself has come out to check on tables and make sure everything is going well each time my husband and I have eaten there. We have had dinners and brunch there.

I'm glad we chose Maza to share with our friends. They said they would definitely go there again.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Alpharetta, Georgia
“Unique cuisine and excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

I had heard a lot about this restaurant and finally got to go there. Love the atmosphere and fantastic wine list! I had an amazing veal saltimbocca. The owner visited with us too. He's very knowledgeable about the food that he serves. Impressive dinner menu and reasonably priced lunch menu too.

• Visited July 2012