“Comfortable & Reasonable Hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save up to 25%
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in West Lafayette
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Comfortable & Reasonable Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

This hotel is a great place to stay. It is located near to Purdue University. I stayed at this hotel in 2010 due to my business travel. I really enjoyed there, especially the swimming pool. The hotel also had free coffee in the lobby. The staffs were friendly and hospitable however they were a bit conservative. I should add that the shuttle drivers at the hotel was excellent and helped me so much. Overall, the hotel was clean, comfortable, and reasonable for staying in West Lafayette. I had a good time there.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Maryam F
HGIGenMgr, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn - West Lafayette, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
Thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn/West Lafayette again and for the positive review, we appreciate your loyalty. We look forward to your next stay!

Best Regards,

Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

Friendly front desk staff answered all our questions and the shuttle driver to Purdue was charming! Got a local's view of the college town and potential changes under a new president (the former governor of IN). Clean rooms, decent breakfast. Beds were on the hard side, but it was only one night. Ask for a room overlooking the fountain and bridge.

Room Tip: Ask for a view of the fountain & bridge on an upper floor.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
Thank you so much for the lovely review and we are so happy that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again in the future, here at the Hilton Garden Inn/West Lafayette!

State College, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

I am a Hilton Honors member and generally stay at Hiltons whenever I can, but the Hilton in West Lafayette has such disrespectful customer service that I will never return. I cancelled a series of stays on the same date due to an obligation that forced me to alter travel dates. Several weeks later, I received a reminder email a week before the arrival date. I called the hotel and informed them of the mistake. They had already billed my card 3 weeks before arrival and refused to give me a refund or work with me in any way. This in spite of the fact that they did not have any other 2-bed rooms available, and I knew of two separate families who wanted to rent a room. Ashley, the manager, was abrupt, argumentative and extremely unhelpful. This is a shameful blemish on Hilton to not assist one guest, while others actually want a room. It is shocking.

Room Tip: Choose the Sheraton
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
2 Thank FaithM5
HGIGenMgr, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn - West Lafayette, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
I am sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services you deserve when you called over the weekend. My staff was only trying to uphold the policies that are in place for special event weekends and that were communicated to you when you made your reservation. I apologize that you feel that the staff come across as rude, but I do not think that was the intention. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. I hope that the issue has now been resolved to your satisfaction per my email to you. Your satisfaction really is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding experience. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider staying with us in the future.

Respectfully,
Campinas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

The hotel has a great location, near the pedestrian bridge. The staff was attention and they also offer a shuttle to Purdue University.
The breakfast is so special and all the things were very clean.
It is also near of some different place to eat.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
HGIGenMgr, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn - West Lafayette, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
Thank you so much for the positive feedback, we appreciate your kind words. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again in the future.

Francesville, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

We enjoy staying here when we come down to West Lafayette for an event - or just for fun. Lobby is inviting. Rooms are clean and well-maintained. Beds and pillows are comfortable. Also like having thermostat to control the temperature. When you have the view toward the river, it's really special!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
HGIGenMgr, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn - West Lafayette, responded to this review, November 1, 2012
Thank you so much for the outstanding review and for being a loyal customer. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you next time.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012 via mobile

Very friendly staff made my visit to Lafayette more pleasurable. The room clean which was reflected in the hotels overall appearance. Breakfast was over and above the normal for this chain. Overall I was very pleased with my stay.

• Stayed October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars
HGIGenMgr, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn - West Lafayette, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you so much for your lovely review of our hotel. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us here at the Hilton Garden Inn/West Lafayette. We hope to see you again in the future.

Newburgh, Indiana, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

This hotel has the luxury of having a great location to campus which is enhanced by it's shuttle service. An unlike other hotels in the immediate area, the rooms are very nice and clean. However I think they are really starting to get too pricey. Resent trip was minimum two night stay for $265/night.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Cathy R
HGIGenMgr, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn - West Lafayette, responded to this review, October 25, 2012
Valued Guest,
Thank you so much for your feedback and I am happy that you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near West Lafayette
Prestige Inn
Prestige Inn
#5 of 6 in West Lafayette
3.0 of 5 stars 20 reviews

Been to Hilton Garden Inn - West Lafayette? Share your experiences!