“Loved it !” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
A TripAdvisor Member
“Loved it !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

My boys & I arrived late...many restaurants were already closed. Yet they had great late night specials and a huge variety on the menu. The service was great, very friendly servers. If I ever pas thru here again, I would definitely stop!

Sylvania
“Can't go wrong with Scotty's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

You can always find something intriguing and different. I would have never thought to use caramel sauce as dipping sauce for sweet potato fries. The burgers are great. You can customize your burger to your taste.

Visited August 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Good beer mediocre food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Service was fine and speedy. The menu is varied and everything looks good. I ordered a burger with an egg and bacon. Egg was overcooked and the burger was not very warm. The beer was tasty. I may have ordered the wrong item but I was not impressed with the food. Since this restaurant is in walking distance of the hotel I stay at I might give them a second chance.

Visited July 2014
West Lafayette, Indiana
“Disappointed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

I was disappointed with last visit. I ordered the steak ranchero wrap with broccoli as my side. And a cup of chicken and rice soup. The broccoli was barely cooked and the soup wasn't even a "cup". More like 1/2 to 3/4 cup. And it was full of what looked like canned chicken pieces and watery cream of mushroom soup. I couldn't eat it. The wrap was ok, but I feel like it has been going downhill. And it used to be one of my favorite places to eat. :-(

Visited July 2014
East Lansing, Michigan
“Getting cheap...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

We ate their on a Sunday because who doesn't love kids eat free Sundays (and Tuesdays). I had the club with bacon (but all turkey)... I maybe had 1 piece of turkey across the 3 pieces of bread on each half and the bacon was all fat. I was seriously disappointed. And the service was super slow...