“Home away from home in Washington” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Washington
Warner Robins, Georgia
“Home away from home in Washington”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here 3 nights on business and had a very enjoyable stay. This property is well maintained and better yet has an inviting entrance with indoor pool that is nice an warm (90). The staff is awesome, front desk including Connie and Jackie and others supported me during my business in the hotel conference room where I held a 2 day class. They kept the coffee going and attended to my every need. My room was well kept and I have no complaints about the standard HIE breakfast. I also spoke with the property manager and she definitely manages this property as if it were her own, takes pride in the hotel and her staff. I will stay here again for sure and you can rest assured I don't give 5 stars lightly.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Fishers, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

I have stayed at the Washington, IN Holiday Inn Express periodically for the last 13 years. I occasionally work at one of the area power plants and have found the Inn to be quiet, comfortable, and well maintained. There is always plenty of hot water. The complimentary lemonade and fresh baked cookies by the elevator are always welcome after a long drive to get to Washington (3 hrs) and the complimentary hot breakfast in front of the fireplace is a great way to begin my day. The desk staff is always cheerful and friendly. They actually act like they are happy to see me! There are plenty of nearby restaurants that are more than adequate for my tastes but if one requires more up-scale dining arrangements, Washington is just a short drive to other cities that can accomodate.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Mooresville, IN
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

We recently stayed here for one night and had a king suite. The rooms was nice and clean and the bed was comfortable. There is an indoor pool that we did not use but was clean and well kept. We did not make it for the breakfast but the cookies were yummy and also the coffee was good. If we were in the area again we would stay here.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Washington, Indiana, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Dear peyton0018,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay. We are pleased to see you enjoyed your time at the hotel, and look forward to serving you again in the future.

Ben J
Case Manager
IHGCare
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

Great stay friendly staff, quality breakfast (if boring) the front desk was very helpful in helping me find my arround this remot area. The room was clean, well maintained and tastefully decorated. When work brings me back I will stay here again

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013

The staff here is amazing...the most friendly and helpful people you would ever want to meet...They have made our stay very enjoyable. The beds are very comfortable and the rooms are clean! They are pet friendly too!

Room Tip: there isn't a room you wouldn't be happy with here!
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

Great staff always helpful. We feel like family when we are here. We are truck drivers that stay here alot. Best Holiday Inn EVER! Wonderful Presidential Suite with great amenities. We have been layed over during holidays and feel at home.

• Stayed November 2013
IL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

my work schedule changed at the last minute and I found myself needing a room for the night. Only 2 hotels in Washington. I stopped by the Baymont first and it was booked solid on a Tuesday night of all nights. The front desk was kind enough to call the Holiday Inn to make sure that they had openings which they did. Otherwise, I would have had to drive 25 miles to Jasper.

The Holiday Inn was very nice. Great lobby entry, nice looking pool and a workout room right off the lobby. Freshly baked cookies were a nice welcome. My room was very spacious and comfortable. A refrigerator and microwave were in the room too. Always nice to have since I prefer to pick up food at the local grocery stores. The Jay C grocery store is just across the street.

The bed was very comfortable and I got a nice night of sleep. I really enjoyed my unexpected stay. If my work travels bring me back to Washington, IN, I am happy to know that a good nights' sleep awaits!

The breakfast was fine. Typical hotel fare.

A pretty rainbow was in the morning sky which was a neat way to begin the day. Not sure that I can credit the Holiday Inn for that! Nice touch, just the same! ;)

I recommend this hotel should you find yourself in the area.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Been to Holiday Inn Express Washington, Indiana? Share your experiences!