“Nice Local Hotel” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Washington
Mooresville, IN
“Nice Local Hotel”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

We recently stayed here for one night and had a king suite. The rooms was nice and clean and the bed was comfortable. There is an indoor pool that we did not use but was clean and well kept. We did not make it for the breakfast but the cookies were yummy and also the coffee was good. If we were in the area again we would stay here.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Washington, Indiana, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Dear peyton0018,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay. We are pleased to see you enjoyed your time at the hotel, and look forward to serving you again in the future.

Ben J
Case Manager
IHGCare

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

Great stay friendly staff, quality breakfast (if boring) the front desk was very helpful in helping me find my arround this remot area. The room was clean, well maintained and tastefully decorated. When work brings me back I will stay here again

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013

The staff here is amazing...the most friendly and helpful people you would ever want to meet...They have made our stay very enjoyable. The beds are very comfortable and the rooms are clean! They are pet friendly too!

Room Tip: there isn't a room you wouldn't be happy with here!
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

Great staff always helpful. We feel like family when we are here. We are truck drivers that stay here alot. Best Holiday Inn EVER! Wonderful Presidential Suite with great amenities. We have been layed over during holidays and feel at home.

• Stayed November 2013
IL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

my work schedule changed at the last minute and I found myself needing a room for the night. Only 2 hotels in Washington. I stopped by the Baymont first and it was booked solid on a Tuesday night of all nights. The front desk was kind enough to call the Holiday Inn to make sure that they had openings which they did. Otherwise, I would have had to drive 25 miles to Jasper.

The Holiday Inn was very nice. Great lobby entry, nice looking pool and a workout room right off the lobby. Freshly baked cookies were a nice welcome. My room was very spacious and comfortable. A refrigerator and microwave were in the room too. Always nice to have since I prefer to pick up food at the local grocery stores. The Jay C grocery store is just across the street.

The bed was very comfortable and I got a nice night of sleep. I really enjoyed my unexpected stay. If my work travels bring me back to Washington, IN, I am happy to know that a good nights' sleep awaits!

The breakfast was fine. Typical hotel fare.

A pretty rainbow was in the morning sky which was a neat way to begin the day. Not sure that I can credit the Holiday Inn for that! Nice touch, just the same! ;)

I recommend this hotel should you find yourself in the area.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Louisville, Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

Stayed at the Holiday Inn Express over a weekend with a large group of friends. My wife and I found the front desk very efficient and super friendly. Our room was very clean and well appointed. The breakfast in the kitchenette area of the front lobby was well staffed and constantly replenished with volumes of hot coffee. We found housekeeping did a great job while we were out of our room during the day. No surprises the entire weekend. Would definitely stay here again! We were even served hot cookies late at night. Our group also reserved the party/meeting room which was well stocked with chairs and tables as we had requested.

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Sagamihara, Japan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

This is a 3-star hotel in a small town. They let me check in 2-hours early. The manager takes pride in the hotel, spends time training staff, and clearly takes care of the regulars. Breakfast alternates between scrambled eggs and bacon and Western omelette and sausage. They also offer cereal, pancakes, biscuits and gravy, English muffins, bagels, yogurt, bananas, condiments, milk and coffee. Rooms are a reasonable size. I like the way the TV swivels so it be easily seen from anywhere in the room. I also like the TV turning on to same channel it was on when I turned it off. All in all a good place to stay.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Washington
Baymont Inn & Suites Washington
#1 of 5 in Jasper
4.5 of 5 stars 300 reviews
TownePlace Suites Vincennes
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jasper

Been to Holiday Inn Express Washington, Indiana? Share your experiences!