“not such a happy family reunion” 2 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Washington

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

I stayed at this hotel twice, March 18 and 21, 2013. Chelsea was really helpful to me as I had a lot of questions. One thing I liked a lot was the big area for breakfast. There was one big room with one tv on, and another room where the food was set out with a different station and a few tables. Plenty of area to bring along a book to read or map to look at. Something unusual for a breakfast area, going by the usual places I go. The room was clean. I liked the beds as they were comfortable to me. And I was not used to so many tv stations to choose from.
Barbara from Kentucky

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Saint Paul
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

Nothing real special here. Room was ok. Was a little outdated. Could not get any wireless service at night. Next morning it seemed to be working. Checking in on March 18th - young man was very nice and helpful. Checking out on the 19th - different person - felt like we were bothering him and that he was annoyed he had to get up. Would I stay here again? Maybe, but I would look at other options first.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Salisbury
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

I stayed in Room 106 at the Washington, IN Baymont from 3/11-3/13/13 and know, for a fact, that I left my brown belt there handing on the coat rack just inside the room on the right. I called the hotel manager and he said no one turned it in and he made no attempt to find it and ship it back to me. Henry Engster 410-251-07887

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Wattsburg, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

Booked a king acces. room and a double room for 4 of us but one person had to cancel, so we decided that all 3 of us would stay in 1 room. Called to see which would have the best space since my aunt needed an accessible room. Chelsea helped me decide on a suite with a sleep sofa and king. It was a great room and only a few dollars more a night. King bed was very comfortable with nice linens. Jacuzzi tub and stand alone shower, large counter with a sink, coffee stuff, fridge and microwave in the livingroom area, sleep sofa, table and chairs, 2 other upholstered chairs, desk with a chair and lots of space. All very clean, used the tub- wonderful! Lots of choices for the free breakfast- the usual fruit, breads, muffins, danish, coffee was good, juice, cereal and my brother's favorite- biscuits and gravy. Debra had everything well stocked, was very pleasant and enjoyed talking with her. Went to the desk about directions and Chelsea made me a copy of a map and on checkout she handed me a page she had printed with the directions for an alternate route that would be easier. She was very friendly and helpful. Free wifi -we used it although we did have trouble but it finally worked. Great place to stay. There was an indoor pool and hot tub but we didn't use them although he pool area was very nice.The only drawback was the sleep sofa- my brother couldn't sleep on it opened up. The matress was pretty thin and the bars underneath we very uncomfortable so he just slept on it like a couch.

Room Tip: stayed on the 1st floor in 133 and there was parking and a side door right there to carry things in...