“Nice stay- in town for my uncle's 80th Birthday” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Washington
Wattsburg, Pennsylvania
“Nice stay- in town for my uncle's 80th Birthday”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

Booked a king acces. room and a double room for 4 of us but one person had to cancel, so we decided that all 3 of us would stay in 1 room. Called to see which would have the best space since my aunt needed an accessible room. Chelsea helped me decide on a suite with a sleep sofa and king. It was a great room and only a few dollars more a night. King bed was very comfortable with nice linens. Jacuzzi tub and stand alone shower, large counter with a sink, coffee stuff, fridge and microwave in the livingroom area, sleep sofa, table and chairs, 2 other upholstered chairs, desk with a chair and lots of space. All very clean, used the tub- wonderful! Lots of choices for the free breakfast- the usual fruit, breads, muffins, danish, coffee was good, juice, cereal and my brother's favorite- biscuits and gravy. Debra had everything well stocked, was very pleasant and enjoyed talking with her. Went to the desk about directions and Chelsea made me a copy of a map and on checkout she handed me a page she had printed with the directions for an alternate route that would be easier. She was very friendly and helpful. Free wifi -we used it although we did have trouble but it finally worked. Great place to stay. There was an indoor pool and hot tub but we didn't use them although he pool area was very nice.The only drawback was the sleep sofa- my brother couldn't sleep on it opened up. The matress was pretty thin and the bars underneath we very uncomfortable so he just slept on it like a couch.

Room Tip: stayed on the 1st floor in 133 and there was parking and a side door right there to carry things in...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
PRINCETON
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

I booked 9 rooms for a team attending a tournament. We were extremely happy with our stay! The rooms were affordable, the amenities were what we wanted and the staff was very helpful and friendly. We won't hesitate to stay here again!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

WESTERVILLE
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

This was a nice hotel for the area, I really liked the front desk help as everyone was helpful, I am moving to the area and I was won over as I asked for help with finding a place to live and the girl at the front counter gave me some leads and it led to me finding a place down the road, also the owner Joris is nice as I met him the next day and he was one of the people I met in my findings, this is a great place with great people!

Tim Ellis

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Washington? Share your experiences!