“excellent experience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 6 hotels in Warsaw
Buford, Georgia
“excellent experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

We stayed for 4 nights at this property while attending a family reunion. Although the property is a bit dated, it is well maintained and very clean. Of particular note was the excellent breakfast that was available. It was one of the better ones that we've experienced. Also, compliments to the folks that kept the breakfast area stocked and clean. Overall a very pleasant experience. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
gm_hieswarsaw, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Warsaw, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Thank you for writing a review of our hotel. It’s always exciting to hear that our guest enjoyed the hotel and staff. I have shared your comments with our great breakfast team and the rest of our friendly staff as well. Feedback from our guest is always helpful.

48 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Lansing, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

My mother and I stayed here while visiting my sister nearby. The room is clean, the hotel is well maintained, and the staff was friendly. The pool is a little small and perfect for small children, but that's about it. I also think the parking lot is a little dark at night, but there's not much you can do about that. Breakfast was just "okay" but free which makes it fine. I'll come back.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel. We always value our guest feedback as a tool for improvement. We are glad you and your mother found our hotel staff friendly and our hotel clean. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Warsaw.

Thank you for saying with us!
Kokomo, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

My wife and I decided to spend a little time near Winona Lake for the weekend. We found this hotel's location was perfect for our plans. Upon arrival I was impressed with the cleanliness of facility and friendliness of front desk staff. I stay at Holiday Inns quite often and I want to single out the young man, Chris, I believe, who was working the breakfast area I enjoyed the free hot breakfast,but this young mans attitude and hard work far exceeded anyone I witnessed during my stay. Keep up the good work Holiday Inn!!

• Stayed May 2014
gm_hieswarsaw, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Warsaw, responded to this review, June 4, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed our Hotel and Staff. We love to make our guest happy and Chris was excited to read your review. We believe Chris is a great example of excellent guest service. We look forward to having you and your wife stay with us on your next visit to Winona Lake.

Traverse City, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

Agree with the previous reviewer in that the hotel is a little tired. But what the hotel lacks in aesthetics, it makes up for in other areas like clean rooms, comfortable beds, and quietness. Also windows in room open to allow good room ventilation....always a plus. The only thing that wasn't satisfactory is that the workout room is the size of a walk-in closet. But all in all a nice, comfortable visit.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for your review of our Holiday Inn Express in Warsaw. We are glade we were able to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable. We look forward to having you stay with us on your next trip.

South Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

This appears to be an older hotel and is getting a little tired. rooms were clean and no issues but bathroom etc could do with an upgrade. Staff were very pleasant and certainly would stay here again without hesitation

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
gm_hieswarsaw, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Warsaw, responded to this review, March 27, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our Holiday Inn Express in Warsaw. I have shared your review with the staff and we are all pleased that your experience was enjoyable. We look forward to you staying with us when you are in the Warsaw area.
livonia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

Hotel was nice and quite. Only downside is it is hidden behind a mexican restaurant hard to see if you are going west. Very good breakfast, includes hot and cold food. Hot food includes sausages, eggs and gravy.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
gm_hieswarsaw, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Warsaw, responded to this review, March 19, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay with us at the Holiday Inn Express. I have shared your review without team and we are glad to know you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you in the near future.

Indianapolis, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

Stayed at the HI Express in Warsaw for two nights this past week. First off will say our housekeeper was just perfect. I didn't even have cash to leave a tip, as I would normally do, and still received great service. She was very kind when I met her in the hallway, several times.

They have a sign on the second floor by the elevator that says there is an ice machine --> that way. So I head down the hallway and no ice machine anywhere. Thinking it is at the other end I trod down there. No luck. I start down the stairs when I meet the housekeeper and ask her where the ice machine is? She said only on first and third floor. I admit that is a real inconvenience for those on the second floor! She offered to go get the ice for me! I was kind, not upset, and of course I did not let her do that. But she offered!

The hotel is older, it could use some TLC in many places, especially the entryway. There are no automatic doors! Very difficult to get in and out with a luggage cart. Entry is not inviting or very nice but the rooms are okay, and again, clean.

No trouble with showers or anything like that.

Breakfast was typical but their cinnamon rolls are always dependable.

Overall, a pleasant stay.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
gm_hieswarsaw, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Warsaw, responded to this review, March 13, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your stay with us at the Holiday Inn Express in Warsaw. It is always a pleasure to hear that our guest enjoyed their stay. I have shared your review with my staff as we are always looking to for ways to improve.

Been to Holiday Inn Express Warsaw? Share your experiences!