If you are headed to Lake Winona or if you're planning to stay the night after catching a show at the Wagon Wheel Theatre, this is a good choice of hotels. The lobby is a pleasant space with ample seating and beautiful appointments. The rooms are a nice size, nicely furnished, and super clean. the bed was comfortable. The hotel feels modern, likely due to a renovation within the last couple of years. The tiled bathroom is small, but adequate. If I have one complaint, the lighting in the bathroom while quite bright, is non-existent over the sink. So guys will shave and gals will put on makeup in the shadows of the available light.
The breakfast was ok for a hotel in this price range. Plenty of hot choices are available, even if it's not exactly top shelf grub. But again, it's better than many I've seen in this style hotel.
Overall, a pleasant hotel that I feel comfortable recommending.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Plaza - Warsaw Hotel Warsaw
- Ramada Plaza - Warsaw Hotel
- Ramada Warsaw
- Warsaw Ramada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 157 newly renovated rooms. Next door to Wagon Wheel Theatre. Bennigan's restaurant on site. Flat screen TV's, wireless internet throughout, indoor and outdoor pools, sauna, game room, hot tub, and fitness center. Very close to CCAC and Village At Winona. Orthopaedic Capital Of The World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Wyndham Garden - Warsaw reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.