“A Budget hotel that fits your pocket not your dreams” 4 of 5 stars

Deluxe Inn
2575 E. Center St., Warsaw, IN 46580 (Formerly Days Inn Warsaw)   |
Ranked #6 of 6 Hotels in Warsaw
New Delhi, India
“A Budget hotel that fits your pocket not your dreams”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

I have stayed at the Days Inn, Warsaw for atleast 3 times in the last 3 years & everytime the stay has been very pleasant & hassle free. The Owners (Mr & Mrs Patel) are very hospitable people who are ready to help one & all. The hotel rooms might not give luxury feeling but very good for a budget room. The only area where the hotel team draws back is the cleanliness that is done, be it the toiletries or the room cleaning. Another area of improvement could be the variety of options for Breakfast. I have not faced any issues in this area though at any time. The hotel also has a very strong & working Wireless internet connection that suits just perfectly for my Business trips. Overall, my recomendations are that one should not expect high class amenities while paying for a B&B INN.

Room Tip: Try to use the rooms on the top floor facing the Ramada Inn.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Indianapolis, Indiana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

You do not give enough room on here for me to tell you how bad this hotel was. I will tell you the fial straw was that when we went to bed we noticed the center of the bed was soaked, when I leaned down to smell it there was a horrible smell of urine, yes someone pissed in the middle of the bed and no one would answer the phone or come to the desk for our complaint. My husband tried to sleep on edge of bed and I in a chair. NO SLEEP!!! I would not recommend this hotel to ANYONE!!!!! Discusting and unhealthy!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Stay away!!!! Discusting!!!!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Travelers are raving about these Warsaw hotels

Green Bay, WI
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

I hope this review will save somebody from the experience we had at the Days Inn. We booked this hotel because it was cheap and we only needed a room to sleep, and get back on the road in the morning. The condition of the room was poor and not clean, but we decided to stay, and went next door for dinner. When we returned to our room the smell of cigarette smoke was overwhelming. We talked to the front desk and they would not give us a refund. They said that a truck driver was staying above us and the smoke vented into our room. We moved into another room that did not smell of smoke. Not worth the savings!

Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
PENDLETON
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

the room was suppose to be smoke free and was definitely not...i had to put all my clothes in the washer when i went home as they all smelled like smoke...besides that...very little hot water...Bad, bad experience

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

London, ON
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

I have stayed in many hotels around the world and this is one of the worst ever and that includes hotels in far-flung outposts of Latin America. It was dirty, The walls were dirty, the door was dirty, the bathtub was dirty. The A/C smelled like someone had peed in it. If I had seen the room before staying there, I would have moved on. The "breakfast" was abysmal: white bread, corn flakes or fruit loops. I cannot believe that Days Inn still allows its name to be associated with such a property. The only plus was that they took our Wyndham rewards card... but Wyndham shouldn't be proud of that either. I have done many reviews and I can usually find something nice to say but this was BAD. STEER CLEAR!

Room Tip: To choose a good room, go to a different hotel.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Been to Deluxe Inn? Share your experiences!