“A Nice Dinner” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 8 Restaurants in Vevay
Cuisines: Steakhouse
“A Nice Dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

Overall our meal was good, and the service could have been better. Not bad at all for a small town restaurant.

Visited May 2011

Indiana
“Always welcomed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2011

I used to eat here every Tuesday night for years when I had the time to. Service is always above par and the food is excellent. Never had poor service here. Usually get the skins as an appetiser and steak for a meal. Coke products to drink. Wish they had more selections for sides.
This is a very small town and when the casino opened up about 8 miles east, a lot of new restaraunts and stores opened up, so it will be busy on the weekends, so get ahead of the dinner rush or be patient. Not sure if they take reservations.

• Visited February 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Nashville, Tennessee
“Loved it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2011

IFirst, I'd like to say that I am very much a city girl who travels on a regular basis. I've eaten in some great restaurants from Nevada to Rhode Island. I ate a late dinner at Mo's Steakhouse in Vevay while on a quick, overnight trip. It was a home run. The steaks were excellent and cooked exactly as ordered, our server could not have been more gracious or expediant and the Black Jack wine was delicious! Do not miss out on this wonderful restaurant.

• Visited July 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
KY
“Excellent Choice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2010

Everyone ordered something different off the menu and everyone was pleased w/ their choice. They had lots of very good sandwiches and prices were in line w/ similar venues. I would go back for another meal. It's not fancy - but then I don't care about fancy ... I want good, reasonably priced food.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Indiana
“Always great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2009

We have been to Mo's several times.. and drive nearly an hour away to eat there. Mo is usually there to greet his guests and his food is wonderful. My fav is the stuffed fish ( with crab and shrimp), my husband loves the prime rib. I love this as we can take our children and they have sandwiches, steaks, etc.. a wide variety. The service is always friendly and efficient. We appreciate the hospitality that is shared with his diners! Great place to eat!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere