“Amazing food” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Valparaiso, Indiana
“Amazing food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

My husband and I went for dinner this weekend and the food was absolutely amazing. I had the best pork chop of my life and my husband had the pumpkin succatash. The food is excellent gourmet quality but the atmosphere is more casual which was very nice. I think it's the best food in Valpo. The food is a little pricey but well worth it. Valley and it's fresh products could compete with any Chicago restaurant!

Porter, Indiana
“Be Careful”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

It sounded interesting. We looked at the menus and read the reviews and decided to make the trip. The website said that they don't accept reservations but when we arrived @ 5:15 we found the whole restaurant RESERVED for a private party. No notice on their website. I guess you have to phone first to find out if they have made an exception to their No Reservations policy.

Maybe we will try it if we find ourselves in the neighborhood but not as a destination. Once burned . . . .

Visited December 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Best food in Valpo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

I had dinner here with my wife and we both were very impressed with the food and service. Great appetizers, and the pork chop was amazing. Clean restrooms and a good atmosphere. We will be back!

Corydon, IN
“Fresh and Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

Had dinner there last night. I had the spinach salad with candied nuts and thin apple slices. Delicious! Even my husband loved it and he generally doesn't like fruit in his salads. I also had the chicken entree with lemon rice cream. Yummy! The owner /chef came by to see how we liked our meal. We are serious foodies and would go back again. Loved it!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Westville, Indiana
“Great food in downtown Valparaiso”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

I had been wanting to try Valley for a long time. I work in downtown Valparaiso, but Valley is only open for supper, not lunchtime. I finally got my chance to have supper at Valley a couple weeks ago and the food was fantastic. Most of the menu is locally grown. The atmosphere is laid back and has a country feel. There's a bit of outdoor seating, but we ate inside the restaurant. I will definitely go back. The only downside for me is that it's a bit expensive (more than $10 per entrée).

• Visited August 2013