“Unexpected great” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Haifa, Israel
“Unexpected great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

Went with local friends with no expectation. The tiny place is run by two sisters, one is the chef making sure the dish quality is kept while her sister is keeping the diner guests happy, We started with wonderful red wine (resturant recommendation). The Tabbouleh we had as a started was really fresh and tasty. (The Baba ghanoush was with too much Tahini), The Salmon was very tender using herbs like sumac- best I had for a long time. My friend had also ferfect chicken shawarma. We asked for Turkish coffee which could not be better!

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Valparaiso, Indiana
“Delightful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

We are new to the Valparaiso area, and we're having a great time trying all of the wonderful local restaurants here. Meditrina is one that my daughters and I absolutely love! The menu offers many choices, from small sampler plates to pizza to larger entrees. As I am not overly familiar with Mediterranean‎ food, I have appreciated the helpfulness of the wait staff in explaining the various dishes.

Each time I've been here this summer, we opted to eat outside in the very pleasant sidewalk cafe area. Soon enough, it will be cool enough that I'll have to try the indoor seating! I love sharing the sampler plates. The plum wine cooler is also a must for me at each visit. One of these times I'm going to eat a bit less food and save room for one of their desserts, all of which sounds fabulous.

This will be a restaurant I return to again and again, for sure.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Valparaiso, Indiana, United States
“Fresh delicious food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

Loved the food and atmosphere at this amazing restaurant. Just a little cafe that wisks you away to a wonderful afternoon overseas. The ingredients are fresh and delicious. A little pricey, but the quality of everything is great and makes it all worth it.

“Divine!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

The food was fresh, tasty and beautifully presented. What a treat to find this type of cuisine in NW Indiana! As good as it gets.

Valparaiso, Indiana
“Excellent food everytime!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

I went for lunch today. My daughter and I shared three starters: the feta stuffed dates, the sampler ( a trio of dips with pita triangles), and falafel. All were tasty and delicious. My favourite was the trio and the dates...so good. We had plenty to eat for right around $20. What a deal!