“Delightful” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Valparaiso, Indiana
“Delightful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

We are new to the Valparaiso area, and we're having a great time trying all of the wonderful local restaurants here. Meditrina is one that my daughters and I absolutely love! The menu offers many choices, from small sampler plates to pizza to larger entrees. As I am not overly familiar with Mediterranean‎ food, I have appreciated the helpfulness of the wait staff in explaining the various dishes.

Each time I've been here this summer, we opted to eat outside in the very pleasant sidewalk cafe area. Soon enough, it will be cool enough that I'll have to try the indoor seating! I love sharing the sampler plates. The plum wine cooler is also a must for me at each visit. One of these times I'm going to eat a bit less food and save room for one of their desserts, all of which sounds fabulous.

This will be a restaurant I return to again and again, for sure.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Valparaiso, Indiana, United States
“Fresh delicious food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

Loved the food and atmosphere at this amazing restaurant. Just a little cafe that wisks you away to a wonderful afternoon overseas. The ingredients are fresh and delicious. A little pricey, but the quality of everything is great and makes it all worth it.

“Divine!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

The food was fresh, tasty and beautifully presented. What a treat to find this type of cuisine in NW Indiana! As good as it gets.

Valparaiso, Indiana
“Excellent food everytime!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

I went for lunch today. My daughter and I shared three starters: the feta stuffed dates, the sampler ( a trio of dips with pita triangles), and falafel. All were tasty and delicious. My favourite was the trio and the dates...so good. We had plenty to eat for right around $20. What a deal!

Midwest
“Simply wonderful”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

Where to start with Meditrina? It's fantastic and delicious and lots of great flavors all at once. It is a tiny restaurant and quite honestly, I hope they keep it that way. When restaurants expand, they seem to lose that special something that makes them unique. I love it for a lot of reasons - Mediterranean food that rocks. The flavors coaxed out of things as simple as fattoush or falafel are amazing. Great drinks and desserts too. It has a great atmosphere and the service is always top notch. Their lentil soup is fabulous.

• Visited July 2013