“Meh. It's a chain and they have wings and beer...” 3 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #52 of 134 Restaurants in Valparaiso
Cuisines: American
“Meh. It's a chain and they have wings and beer...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

Wings are not the best. But hey, they have a large selection of flavors and it is a good place to have some drinks. Don't come just for the wings, they aren't worth it.

Visited November 2013

Valparaiso, Indiana
“Really good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

We have been here a few times. I love the grilled chicken sandwich with bacon, swiss, and honey mustard. The seasoning is great and the chicken is really moist. It is a great sandwich. In our group, we have also had the wings and burgers. Everyone has always loved the food. Each time we have been here the wait staff has been fine. The restaurant is never crowded (not sure why) so it is always easy to get in and order right away. The only negative I can say is that it seems a bit pricey. For the 4 of us the bill was $57.00 which included 1 appetizer, 4 meals, 3 soft drinks, 1 water. I just signed up for their club that is suppose to give you info about specials so maybe that will help with the price.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Chesterton, Indiana, USA
“Comfy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Service was great, beer was cold, wings were just a touch too sloppy, but had great flavor. Atmosphere is neat. Felt very comfortable sitting at the bar. This was not my first visit and I will go back.

Visited January 2014
“Great staff and food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

I have been here three times with my children and the staff couldn't have been any greater toward them. I have not had anything bad from there yet. The boneless wings are great and I have loved the sauces I have tried so far.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Portage, Indiana
“Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

Wish the service was better. Probably won't be back anytime in the future. And probably won't recommend it to anyone until it improves.

Visited August 2012