The Pear Tree Inn in Terre Haute, Indiana was a ok place to stay.
The bathroom was so small you couldn't shut the door. The only reason to stay here is that you are tired or the weather is bad and you need a place to crash. It is right off I70 and easy to find. There are good restaurants around and a mall. This is not a let's take a vacation hotel. It is, at best, a stop and Go hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Pear Tree Inn Terre Haute Hotel Terre Haute
- Pear Tree Inn Terre Haute Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located right off I-70, this Indiana city is more than a fuel stop. Terre Haute is full of museums, art galleries and home to Indiana State University. Pear Tree Inn offers its guests a variety of free extras – take, for example, our free breakfast. We serve free continental breakfast, which includes pastries, toast, cereal, fresh fruit, coffee, tea and juices. Enjoy a refreshing drink to end your day with free drinks from 5:30 to 7 pm. Pear Tree Inn also offers free wireless Internet and free long distance calls ensuring you can keep tabs on all of your posse back home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Booking.com, Venere, Fareportal , Otel and Agoda so you can book your Pear Tree Inn Terre Haute reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.