My wife and I attended Rose-Hulman homecoming and were going to stay at the Hampton across the street, but some mix-up in reservations and we lost our room. Called Drury who had their sister hotel next door. It was reasonably clean, a bit dated, staff was friendly (front desk attendant was excellent), and decent for the money. It's not a Hampton but for the money I gave it a four. Only negative was slight musty smell that my wife detected in the room which went away when we put on the A/C. Nothing special but good value for the money. Would certainly stay there again if Hampton was not available.
- Also Known As:
- Pear Tree Inn Terre Haute Hotel Terre Haute
- Pear Tree Inn Terre Haute Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located right off I-70, this Indiana city is more than a fuel stop. Terre Haute is full of museums, art galleries and home to Indiana State University. Pear Tree Inn offers its guests a variety of free extras – take, for example, our free breakfast. We serve free continental breakfast, which includes pastries, toast, cereal, fresh fruit, coffee, tea and juices. Enjoy a refreshing drink to end your day with free drinks from 5:30 to 7 pm. Pear Tree Inn also offers free wireless Internet and free long distance calls ensuring you can keep tabs on all of your posse back home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Venere, Otel, Fareportal and Agoda so you can book your Pear Tree Inn Terre Haute reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.