“Nice place” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Terre Haute

You added Super 8 Terre Haute to your Saves list
Super 8 Terre Haute
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   3089 South First Street, I-70 at US 41 Exit 7, Terre Haute, IN 47802   |
Ranked #13 of 19 Hotels in Terre Haute
Woodbury, New Jersey, United States
“Nice place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

I can usually count on Super 8 Motels to be inexpensive and nice. This was no exception. I had a very nice room. The room was updated and modern. Had a microwave, refrigerator and a safe. Bed was comfortable. TV has good choice of stations. Price was very good. I did book ahead which may be why the price was better than the second place I stayed for a not so new room with lights not working, and poor breakfast selection.

The only negatives I could say were minor. I booked an accessible room for the hand held shower. When I checked in the desk clerk asked which floor I wanted to be on and when I told her I wanted an accessible room she went ahead and gave me that type on the first floor. If I booked that type of room why not just give me that type or ask.
I was not aware I would be charged for the safe which I did not need. Would have been nice to at least been told.

Overall the room was great for the price and the breakfast was nice and on pare with standard hotel fair. Could have made waffle, yogurt available and cereal choices.

Room Tip: I like accessible rooms for the hand held shower head.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
FDM13, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Terre Haute, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to participate in our survey. Our number one goal here at the super 8 is to ensure that each and every guest have an enjoyable stay. I am glad to hear your stay was comfortable. We look forward to serving your accomodation need in the future. Thank you for being a valued guest.

Mendy
Front Office Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)

Been to Super 8 Terre Haute? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Terre Haute

Address: 3089 South First Street, I-70 at US 41 Exit 7, Terre Haute, IN 47802
Location: United States > Indiana > Terre Haute
Ranked #13 of 19 Hotels in Terre Haute
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Terre Haute 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Terre Haute reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Terre Haute Hotel Terre Haute
Terre Haute Super 8
Terre Haute Super Eight
Super Eight Terre Haute

If you own or manage Super 8 Terre Haute, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.