“Comfortable and efficient with lots of amenities” 4 of 5 stars

Save up to 25%
Ranked #2 of 19 Hotels in Terre Haute
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Houston, Texas
“Comfortable and efficient with lots of amenities”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Our room was clean and comfortable. Everything worked smoothly: wifi, shower, tv.
Room did seem a little cool, despite setting the temp at 70, but it was 18 degrees outside, so that may have been a factor.
Front desk was super efficient and friendly. We got complimentary water bottles and there was coffee and hot tea/cocoa on offer in the lobby, along with cookies.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Erica F, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Terre Haute, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words and kudos of our team. We really appreciate the positive feedback! We truley pride ourselves on genuine hospitalty. We hope if your travels bring you back to Terre Haute you will stay with us again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Louisville, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I absolutely would stay at this property again. The staff was accommodating and very pleasant to speak with, the hotel was charming and extremely clean. I tend to find myself very picky when traveling, I could not find one complaint with the entire expereince.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Glad to know you had a nice trip to Terre Haute and that we were allowed the opportunity to be your home away from home. Take care and safe travels to you. Please stay with again!
Reggio di Calabria, Calabria, Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

The whole staff was excellent (night auditor especially), and the accommodations were spectacular! Everything Hilton is supposed to be! Keep up the great work!

Take you business trips, family vacations, and friends' events to this hotel, because it is totally worth it in every regard!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Erica F, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Terre Haute, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Thank you so much for posting your review of your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Terre Haute Houseon TripAdvisor. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay, I am so humbled by your comments regarding our service team as well. We will look forward to our next opportunity to serve you and your travel companion when your travels next bring you to Terre Haute.
Terre Haute, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

The following is my direct experience during interaction with my students.

I work at a university in Terre Haute and there are a number of students in a program I work with who have stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn when traveling to campus. The students have on multiple occasions commented about the hotel with respect to their individual stay. Such comments have included location convenience to the university; fitness facility equipment available; cleanliness and comfort of accommodation; and quality, as well as variety of menu items. I appreciate this type of information for my travel and I hope the aforementioned is of assistance to others.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Erica F, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Terre Haute, responded to this review, January 9, 2013
Thank you so much for the lovely review and we are so happy that your students have enjoyed their stay with us. We feel the Hilton Garden Inn is the ideal location for any current or future student visiting the Terre Haute area. We hope to see you again in the future.
Best regards,
Erica
Carmel, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

I had to stay a couple of nights for business. I got in late to check in and while the front desk clerk was clearly new, she was very nice and I could tell she was doing the best she could. It took a few minutes longer than usual to get checked in, but my patience was rewarded with a breakfast voucher.

I was always greeted with a smiling face and the staff was very courteous.

Room Tip: Keep in mind that the breakfast is NOT complimentary. I think it's $10 regardless of what you ea...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Erica F, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Terre Haute, responded to this review, December 31, 2012
Thank you for the nice reveiw! HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Carmel, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn from 11/23/12 to 11/25/12. I hadn't been to the hotel for a few months and I was AMAZED at how beatiful all of the new decor in the lobby and around the front desk was. The staff at this hotel is also just as amazing. They will go above and beyond to make sure you feel right at home during your entire stay. The rooms are very clean and spacious. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Terre Haute. It is conveniently located in downtown Terre Haute so if your visiting Indiana State University, or simply taking your children to the childrens museum this is the place to be!! Thanks again HGI for making my stay with you a memorable one! :)

Room Tip: The "13" rooms are a tad larger. Request one of those.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Erica F, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Terre Haute, responded to this review, December 21, 2012
We couldn't AGREE more! Happy Holidays-come back and see us soon!
Cary, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

We were in town for our nephews' wedding. Cathrine and Lori along with the other staff members warmly greeted us. My husband required a handicapped accessible room. We were provided a large suite which was clean with great view of downtown Terre Haute. The room staff were courteous as well. The staff was knowledgable about great places to eat or visit. The options were within walking distance from the hotel. We plan on staying here again and recommend it to anyone.

Room Tip: Room close to elevator.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Thank you so much for the GREAT REVIEW! Happy Holidays!

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Terre Haute? Share your experiences!