“Moving to Terre Haute Indiana !!!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 Terre Haute

You added Motel 6 Terre Haute to your Saves list
Motel 6 Terre Haute
1 West Honey Creek Drive, I-70 & Hwy 41, Exit 11, Terre Haute, IN 47802 (Formerly Knights Inn Terre Haute I-70 - Exit 11)   |
Ranked #12 of 19 Hotels in Terre Haute
“Moving to Terre Haute Indiana !!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

Motel 6 in terre haute is amazing i was on the high way for hours and they made me feel welcome and right at home with there fast friendly service also there new up dated rooms and landscaping makes me feel like I'm in my own back yard i think I'm going to love living in terre haute i will most defently be back there hospatality made every mile worth it !!!

Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Jasper National Park, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

I stay here a lot the staff is curtious. They accommodate me with lower level rooms do to medical issues. The rooms r clean and modern with fridge micro and ac. Like I said I stay here a lot and it safe place never am disturbed. Plus the location is great close to the mall and many fun places to attend. I stay her at least three times a month if not more. You deffinatly get a great value for your buck here too.

• Stayed August 2014
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

Modern updated rooms, very clean, and the staff went out of their way to make our stay a great experience. This site has a great inexpensive rate. The location is great for shopping, and offers a variety of restaurants close by. Plenty of parking, the grounds were well manicured, and it has an indoor swimming pool. We would recommend this site to anyone wanting a great value.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
san bernardino
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Motel 6 Terre Haute IN is very Warm & Hospitable. I had a positive stay when I stay at the motel. The staff & owner are very professional, kind, VERY WELCOME To their guests. Especially Traveling from Southern California. This motel 6 is Totally Awesome, especially on security & reasonable prices. My stay felt like "HOME AWAY FROM HOME". Accommodate the guests with their best professionalism. Awesome Stay. Marquel W.

• Stayed July 2014
Terre Haute, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

I live in the terre haute so I never really thought about staying in a hotel or motel. However, I needed to get away for a while and didn't want to spend a lot of money so I tried the motel 6 by the mall. I was really surprised by the inside. The room reminded me of a modern studio apartment. There was a microwave a refrigerator in my room. The staff and manager were all super friendly and accommodated all of my needs!

• Stayed July 2014
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

It was very nice to spend a quiet night here. Staff was super nice. Beds were comfortable and bedding was clean. It was very close to the shopping mall. I will be back for sure when in Terre Haute area again.
Thank You.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Goodyear, Arizona
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

About the only two things I can say about this place is: 1) allows pets and 2) relatively cheap. Other than that - it has little going for it. It looks like it's been remodeled some, but is very run down and needs new sheets and bed covers. Room had a refrigerator and microwave. Room was clean, but I didn't trust taking a bath. The door to the outside was difficult to close and needs to be fixed (which I will point out to the management). Luckily, the deadbolt worked. Motel 6 - I think you could do better, especially since there are many other choices in the area.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo

Been to Motel 6 Terre Haute? Share your experiences!