“One night stay in Terre Haute, Indiana” 1 of 5 stars

You added Days Inn & Suites Terre Haute to your Saves list
Days Inn & Suites Terre Haute
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   101 East Margaret Avenue, Terre Haute, IN 47802   |
Ranked #15 of 19 Hotels in Terre Haute

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Butler
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

We usually stay at a Days Inn when traveling. That is the reason for choosing this one, in Vandalia, IL. The man at the desk was a gem, he was very pleasant and friendly.
We stopped on our way home at the Days Inn in Terre Haute, IN, boy what a disaster. The man at the desk was rude and ignorant. We did stay there only because there was Indiana State University and the choices were not good for just staying overnight. Anyway the room was filthy. I wore socks when I had to move around, they were black in about 10 minutes. We were even afraid to take a shower, the bathroom was disgusting. We will NOT be staying at this one EVER again. Actually our grandson is getting married in IN and will be holding a block of rooms for out of town folks......I PRAY that him and his fiance do not pick Days Inn. I'm not sure that we will stay there. We will probably go elsewhere. I think the man at the front desk in Terre Haute, needs to get another job and NOT working with the public. I was not the only one that he was rude to, one man just walked out!!!! I am rating this on the Terre Haute Days Inn.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

MILLERSVILLE
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

We ended up in a suite, the Western theme, ...it was delightful. The room was decorated tastefully in a western manner, and the huge whirlpool bath was relaxing. My wife stayed in the shower for a long time then disappeared in bubbles in the bath. Koodos to the staff who dreamed this one up, lol.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

LAS VEGAS
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

Breakfast could be improved - no further comment. Please submit this review as written; if not will not complete the survey.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Santa Fe, New Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

The efficient check in was welcomed after a 12 hr. drive...The non-smoking room provided was a bit worn but clean with a comfortable bed...The property is quiet as it's far enough from the freeway & on a quiet side street...Refreshed, next morning ,I approached the desk to have the "safe fee"... added to all initial room charges redacted...This transaction was done with such graciousness, I walked away totally disarmed...A good hot breakfast washed down with good coffee tucked away... I went out to service the truck, planning to return to the room to wash up... A rain shower interrupted the work, so I decided to hop in the cab & drive on... After the morning business was done in Indianapolis, I realized my pack with toiletries and medications had been left in the Terre Haute Days Inn room! Upon calling, I was assured by the desk, my belongings, brought there by the maid,would be held there until I returned later in the day ! In doing so, I had a chance to thank the Manager(same person who adjusted the bill) & tipped the maid. Later I discovered the manager had called my office in New Mexico to ask what should be done... This level of service from a budget accommodation is outstanding...In future drives I'll arrange my schedule to lodge again at this well managed,Days Inn... carracar

Room Tip: Away from stairs...