“WOW!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 19 Hotels in Terre Haute
Chicago, Illinois
“WOW!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

We traveled to Terre Haute on May 3, 2014 for my daughter's graduation. I stayed at some other hotels in the area and was not really impressed. But to my SURPRISE the HAMPTON had the WOW factor. The decor was outstanding as well as the staff. The breakfast was way more then I expected!!..My now lives there and you better believe the HAMPTON is now my hotel of choice!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Barinder S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Terre Haute, responded to this review, June 5, 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to post a review of your visit on Trip Advisor. I am so very happy that you enjoy staying with us. All of us at the Hampton Inn Terre Haute are dedicated to providing an exceptional guest experience and a clean comfortable facility for our guests. I am gald you liked the new decor and newly renovated rooms in our property. I hope that your stay with us has made the Hampton Inn your first choice for when travel brings you back to Terre Haute! Yours In Hospitality:

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
South Bend, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014

I stayed here during a family visit. The staff could not have been more friendly and helpful! I have stayed here before and each time has been the same. The rooms look great, the breakfast was fantastic. Hampton really has it going! Beats the compitition hands down! 5 STARS here everytime! Keep up the great work!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Peta B, Manager at Hampton Inn Terre Haute, responded to this review, May 19, 2014
Dear Jeff,
Thank you for the 5 stars review! We are happy to hear that the staff took great care of you and that you were satisfied with your overall accommodations. I will be certain to pass on your kind words of compliments to the rest of the staff. We look forward to your return visit.
Dayton, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014

This was a very nice room for good price. It was undergoing renovations during our visit. The road was also being worked on and it made it difficult to enter and exit. The hallways were a little noisy at night.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to post a review of your visit on Trip Advisor. I am so very happy that you enjoy staying with us. All of us at the Hampton Inn terre Haute are dedicated to providing an exceptional guest experience and a clean comfortable facility for our guests. I hope that your stay with us has made the Hampton Inn your first choice for when travel brings you back to Terre Haute! Yours In Hospitality:
South Bend, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

I've stayed here a number of times and last reviewed it with not too great a review. At that time, only the breakfast area had been renovated. I gave it another chance this past weekend and was favorably impressed with changes made. The room I stayed in now looks like a Hampton Inn I had stayed in in Indianapolis 18 months ago - fresh furniture, mini fridge and microwave. The desk is smaller and on the wall with the windows but that's fine. The bathroom area was updated as well, with the exception of the closet door, and what can you really do with a mirrored closet door? I had considered staying elsewhere but am glad I didn't - it was comfortable, well appointed (other than kind of cheap towels/wash cloths), and the included breakfast choices were very good. Staff gave me a discount for the University since I had meetings there, which lowered my cost from the AAA rate, which I appreciated!

Room Tip: If you're bothered by (slight) road noise, request a room on the southwest corner of the hotel...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Dear William,
Thank you for giving us another try! We are delighted to hear that you were pleased with the updates we have made recently and that we got it right this time around. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback on trip advisor. We look forward to serving you again in the future.
Kansas City, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

Nice hotel, lives up to Hampton expectations. I would stay again in I were in the area. We were tired of driving and this was easy to get to from the highway. I always try to look for a Hampton because I know what to expect, and this was as expected.

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,
We are pleased to hear that we lived up to your expectations and that you would stay again. Thank you for choosing our hotel and for taking the time to write a review. We look forward to your return visit.
Sincerely
San Diego, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

...and have always found a friendly staff. I have always had a very comfortable room. The complimentary breakfast is really nice and if you don't have time they send you off with a brown bag breakfast! All this for a very reasonable price. They require 200 words so, although this could be said in one sentence, its many!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Peta B, Manager at Hampton Inn Terre Haute, responded to this review, May 8, 2014
Dear E S,
Thank you for the great review! we are delighted to hear that you were completely satisfied with your accommodations and that our staff took great care of you. We appreciate you taking the time to share your compliments and look forward to your return visit.
Sincerely.
Fort Wayne, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

The front desk service was lousy. And, our bathroom reaked of cigarette smoke and the shower was in poor maintenance and had dirty fingerprints all over it. If it was the only option, I would stay again, but I would certainly look for other options first.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Peta B, Manager at Hampton Inn Terre Haute, responded to this review, May 3, 2014
Dear Shelly C
The entire staff would like to apologize for the unsatisfactory experience you had at our hotel. Our goal is to satisfy 100% of our guests 100% of the times, we clearly fell short of our goal in this instance and for that we are deeply sorry. The issues has been addressed with our front desk and housekeeping staff to ensure another guest does not have have the same experience. We hope you give another opportunity.

Sincerely

Been to Hampton Inn Terre Haute? Share your experiences!