“Best b&b on KI!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Lovell Dene B&B

Lovell Dene B&B
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Emu Bay
Lovell Dene B&B
You added Lovell Dene B&B to your Saves list
Bayview Road, Emu Bay, Kangaroo Island, South Australia, Australia   |
Ranked #2 of 2 Emu Bay B&B and Inns
Melbourne, Australia
“Best b&b on KI!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

My husband and I loved our stay at Lovell Dene, we wanted to stay forever! The owner Debbie is marvelous, her warmth and talent are exceptional. She is the most amazing hostess and the view and beach are incomparable. We miss you already Debbie! Heather & Simon, Melbourne VIC

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Families
Solo
Business
Moscow, Russia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2012

Lovell Dene is the place that you shall not miss travelling to Australia! Debbie is a wonderful host, amazing cook, and extremely kind-hearted person! We stayed at Lovell Dene for 5 nights, and it was not enough! Perfect accomodation, great view on the ocean, Emu Bay beach is in 2 minutes drive. You shall not miss Debbie's breakfast and her stories about KI!
We wish we could have stayed longer to enjoy KI, Debbie's company, and her lovely house! Would we recommend Lovell Dene - YES! Would we plan to come back to Debbie again - YES!
Natalia and Kadria (Russia)

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
NYC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2007

There is no better place to stay! My wife and I stayed for our honeymoon, and I could not imagine a better experience (and we were the very first guests, I can not imagine it improving). The accomodations are very nice, warm, beautiful view of the water. It is officially four stars but I would rate it 4.5 stars and nicer than the 5 stars on the island. However, what makes Lovell Dene stand head and shoulders above the rest is the owner Debbie. She is a terrific host. Debbie has just one couple at a time and devotes her efforts and attention solely on your stay. Furthermore Debbie, is a phenomenal chef (and take this comment seriously, as I eat in the finest restautrants in NYC, where I live). Whether it is homemade pancakes, rack of lamb, or one of her other specialties, everything was delicious. Also Debbie will cater her cooking to the types of foods you enjoy most.

I can not say enough about our experience. Lovell Dene exists because Debbie enjoys her work. Other places exist to make money (and in fact most will push a professional tour that is not even close to being worth the fee). I leave you with one final comment: Most people would recommend Lovell Dene if you were going to Kangaroo Island. I recommend Lovell Dene if you are going to Australia. It is not to be missed.

Been to Lovell Dene B&B? Share your experiences!