“Good authentic Mexican food” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: Latin
Good for: Romance, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
“Good authentic Mexican food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

Good place. Tables are a little tight and the interior echoes sound making private conversation difficult. Fair priced good menu choices.

Visited May 2012

South Bend, Indiana
“An experimental pan-Latin delight that has gone through some growing pains and emerged a winner.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012 via mobile

Sangria's is the brain child of a young entrepreneur local to the area who wants to put South Bend on the map by offering something truly unique.

I have to give a nod to the fact that there have been patches during which the Sangria's fell short on service and organization during its expansion to include a night club.

The great news is that the Sangria's I loved for outstanding food and warm personalized attention at reasonable cost is BACK!! Once again it is my favorite place to eat and hang out with friends in the area.

Food: the specials are hard to beat. I had a 5 tapas matched with 5 wines for $20. The chef (of former Summit Club) came out to talk to me because I am vegetarian and he customized the special so I could enjoy all 5. It was delicious and the wine tour was really fun. We stayed for hours and everyone was very thrilled with their entrees and the experience overall. It was a no brainer to cruise to the other side of the venue after dinner to enjoy the patio the dj and some more tasty drinks!

I am a fairly discriminating diner. I grew up on the west coast and got spoiled early by the incredible array of excellent international cuisine. Sangria's does the trick for me when I want really fresh really flavorful Latin American food.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Hit and miss”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2012 via mobile

The food is hit or miss here... Some days it's greasy And fatty other days it can be great crispy and delicious... Also I think the pricing is kind of shady... Sometimes i can take days before you can get ahold of anyone..so for me this restaurant has some learning to do

South Bend, Indiana, United States
“We Love Sangria's!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2012

Sangria's has been a hit with us since it opened. We love the ambiance that is what used to be Noma and the service is always great. The bartender has been great about coming to our table for drink pairing recommendations and suggestions. The food is always hot, inspired, and changing. The only thing I could suggest to be wary of is the club that takes place later in the evening in the front of the restaurant.

• Visited September 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Mishawaka, Indiana
“Downtown Mexican cusine”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2012

This place has a very nice atmosphere. Great sangrias.

Visited February 2012