“Great Fine Dining” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations
“Great Fine Dining”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

This is a great place to eat. The scallops were wonderful. My wife had fried chicken and it was delicious.
I would recommend it to anyone.
The service was excellent and the atmosphere was wonderful
If I could give it six stars, I would.

Hope,Indiana
“Great brunch menu on Sunday's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

Food has a southern flare. Service was great with a very nice decorated restaurant. Food was absolutely delicious. Our family tried 4 different items and no complaints at our table. Chicken and waffles,shrimp and grits, steak hambuger which was huge, and a cheese plate was servered at our table. Very reasonable prices for brunch on Sundays with the meals around 8 dollars. We will be back. The chef is from South Carolina I do believe,

• Visited February 2013
Indianapolis, Indiana
“18 On The Square is #1”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

I've eaten at this restaurant several times, and at different times of the day from Sunday Brunch to Saturday evening dinner. Every meal I have had there has been outstanding. From their burger to steak, to fish, to the boar and pork it all has been outstanding.

Known as American Cuisine, the flavors are stupendous and the assortment of appetizers, entrees, desserts and wine/spirits are vast. A different menu every time I have been there, you won't get bored visiting again and again.

Now, if I want a great meal I don't have to go to Indy. I can just go into my hometown and have a nice meal, with excellent service at a reasonable price.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Indianapolis, Indiana
“it looks fancy”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

It Looks Like a Very Expensive Resteraunt To Go to, But for Me it was Just Average, Ya just Average.

Visited April 2012
Denver,CO
“First Class Fine Dining”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

If you are looking for fine dining in the Shelbyville area this is the restaurant for you. The food is excellent. A very nice menu with beef, chicken, pork and steak burgers as well as scallops, salmon and crab. Nice selection of appetizers. You can tell the chef has a real talent with food. The restaurant has nice china and linen tablecloths. Hardwood floors that are very shiney with nice old tin high ceilings, which creates a wonderul ambiance for a referbished hardware store. You will not be disappointed. I had the special Dayboat scallops with a very tasty sauce with beans and corn. My husband had a 8 oz. filet of beef done to perfection. It is great having a fine dining restaurant in the area. We will definitely be back. Awesome!! This is as good as it gets for southern Indiana.

• Visited June 2012