“all new” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 10 hotels in Seymour
New York City, New York
“all new”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

i have stayed at allstate for years ...and i have found that over the years there has been alot of work done ..rooms are much cleaner and bathrooms have been redone !!! i have found no bed bugs.. clean sheets and the people that work there are hard at work to keep there rooms up and running and most of all clean...

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

9 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Seymour, Indiana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2010

This place was so disgusting. Bathroom not cleaned. Stunk like a barn. I got ate up by something and then found bed bugs. When I confronted management he said it wasnt a bed bug. It was simply just a "Bug". When I gave him the "BUG" he put it on the ground and crushed it so u couldnt tell what it was. Did nothing about it. Im going to call the health dept. Not a good place to take children. Good thing I was the only one that got ate up by the bugs. I have been bitten at least 30 times. All this happened after we transfered from another room because the smell was so bad it made us all sick.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these Seymour hotels

1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2010 via mobile

I stayed here on my way home Friday August 13,2010 from a concert. I had to pull over so I wouldn't fall asleep driving. I knew the room wasn't perfect but had to sleep. When I awoke in the am my buddy said get up there are bugs! I awoke and flipped out. I told the lady at the check in. Nothing was done. Now i'm covered in over 100 big bites from 6 hours of sleep. STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS HOTEL!!!

• Stayed September 2010
lindaj123
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2009

We found 17 health and safety code violations including broken locks, lack of readable emergency info, no light covers, peeling paint, absolute filth and grime including urine and undeterminable stains on walls and floors (it was so filthy that I "slept" in my jeans), incredibly poor ventilation (no filter or covers ... the air was so bad I ended up with an incredible headache the next morning). I've NEVER stayed in such a filthy hotel in my 50 years of life. They gave us ONE door key for two people; the front desk receptionist was so ill she couldn't stop coughing; no military discount. AND, when we complained, the mgr tried to bribe me with a $20 refund (in exchange for me not calling the Dept of Health!!!!!!!!) I have called the health dept ... DO NOT STAY AT THIS "HOTEL"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Allstate Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Allstate Inn

Address: 2603 Outlet Boulevard, Seymour, IN 47274
Location: United States > Indiana > Seymour
Ranked #9 of 10 hotels in Seymour
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Allstate Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Allstate Inn, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.