“Nasty, will never go back.” 1 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Steakhouse
louisville ky
“Nasty, will never go back.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2011

Hubby and I ate here often when it first opened, it was delish. Last fall hubby, 2 children and I stopped to eat. There were big green flies everywhere inside. Our waitress was not friendly, she acted like she was bothered when we asked for something. One daughter ordered a plain hamburger, they put cheese on it, when I said something, the waitress said, can't you just scrape off the cheese". My other daughter ordered grilled pork chops, when they got it out of the fridge, they dripped blood all over the floor, it had been frozen and was thawed out, it did not look nor smell appealing, my daughter wouldn't eat it.

• Visited November 2010
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Ohio
“dirty”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2011

Lots of dust caked on the window. The dust that was not stuck down by grease was flying in the air from the AC.

Visited September 2011