“Stopped on Way home from Florida” 2 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Sellersburg
Kentwood, Michigan, United States
“Stopped on Way home from Florida”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

The night check in person was helpful and pleasant but from there it was down hill. The room wasn't very clean, there was a chocolate cookie on the floor between the beds and lint and pieces of leaf throughout the room I am pretty sure the floors had not been cleaned since the last guest. We had checked in very late and just wanted to get to bed so didn't bother to complain at that point but we made sure our 18 month old daughter didn't play on the floor. The TV didn't work that well, the heater was very loud but the worst problem was the shower, we got up and were showering later in the morning and the water pressure was non existent, my wife who has long hair spent 10 minutes trying to get the shampoo out before she just used a cup and the tub faucet, there was barely enough pressure to rinse soap off my body. In addition for this price I would have expected a refrigerator and a microwave but no. Overall on this trip we stayed in 4 hotel/motels and this one was the most expensive and by far the least enjoyable, and I will make note to not stay here again

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
DamienB360, General Manager at Ramada Sellersburg/Louisville North, responded to this review, March 15, 2013
Thank you for staying with us and giving us a review, I will have my maintenance look into the issues you have mentioned and have them fix any issues they may find. Ill also talk to my housekeeping and review their quality of work.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

We usually make reservations on the road using our iPad , however I could not complete the reservation for what ever reason. We called the hotel to make our reservation and they wanted to charge us $20.00 more than is listed on the web site. The manager was unwilling to honor that rate. We waited to make the reservation until we were in Indiana with the iPad and were able to get the web site price. Keep this in mind and ck the web site. As for the room it was clean, and the linens were all good. Biggest problem was the lighting, the room needed a larger light or bigger bulbs, and no place to put the suitcase,except for the dresser. Also make sure you are not in a room facing the back, which is next to the highway exit.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
DamienB360, General Manager at Ramada Sellersburg/Louisville North, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Thank you for choosing Ramada Louisville North in Sellersburg Indiana. Sorry for the inconvenience of our rate differences from our online web site to our front desk computers. I’ll look into it this week and correct any errors that may be found.

Remington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

I question whether or not the young man on duty at the desk Sunday (3/3) morning knew how to reset the internet service. I mentioned it being down to him once and then about half an hour later phoned him and he stated that he had not had the time to look into. While eating my breakfast around 8am I watched him return to the desk and sit relaxing after I had mentioned it to him. It was not re-booted prior to our departure shortly after 11am, so I could only assume that he did not know how to or did not have access to do so. Otherwise, he was most courteous and seemed very busy when I first mentioned the problem to him.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Louisville
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

The room was clean, the hotel was quiet even though it was full of convention goers. My only issue was the humidity in the room after using the jacuzzi tub. But that is to be expected I guess with the tub and bed in the same room.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Been to Ramada Sellersburg/Louisville North? Share your experiences!