“Loved it... Best food in northwest indiana” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 82 Restaurants in Schererville
Cuisines: Italian, Café, Pizza & Pasta
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night
Description: We are proud to offer authentic Neapolitan pizza here in North-West-Indiana. Our Staff has been trained by an Italian Master Pizza Chef with over 30 years of expertise. The 19th Century recipe begins with pizza dough that is made with Imported Italian flour, fresh yeast, and sea salt. Next, Imported Italian San Marzano tomatoes, plus fresh herbs and spices, are blended into a flavorful pizza sauce. Finally, Fior di Latte Mozzarella or Imported Italian Buffalo Mozzarella melts to perfection as the pizza is charred in our 900 degree Stone Wood Burning Oven. This 19th Century Italian tradition is a very meticulous process which results in a Neapolitan pizza bursting with intense fresh flavor.
“Loved it... Best food in northwest indiana”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012 via mobile

Love the pizza and homemade beef sandwiches... Really hate to tell anyone about this place because i love it for myself...

• 5 of 5 stars Food
GiuseppeSchererville, Manager at Giuseppe's Everything Italian, responded to this review, March 3, 2013
We are honored that you think we are "THE BEST FOOD IN NORTHWEST INDIANA" , but please, keep telling your friends.......:)

Munster, Indiana
“An authentic taste of Italy close to home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

My Fiancé and I discovered Guissepe's eight months ago and that is eight months late, because the food and the atmosphere aesthetically and gastronomically transports one to Italy. And, we have had relatives just recently visiting from Italy eat at Guissepe's and were instantly made homesick.For the most authentic pizza taste we highly recommend everything off of the Neapolitan pizza menu (especially the Capricciosa and the Primavera,.Mama Mia! The ingredients are meticulously chosen to deliver the most dynamite with every bite from the imported sauce to the flour designed by Italian chemist! My fiancé is normally repelled by artichokes, but repels me if we don't get her one of their pizzas every other week She has recently started exploring the pastas and is mad about the Manicotti. For a taste treat you must try the Arancini as an appetizer, the combination of textures and the marinara sauce would give an Italian mother nightmares trying to match it's wow factor. So, for a fantastic meal delivered by a friendly family who treat their customers like there own, You must visit Guissepe's! It's like visiting Italy without the paying the extra checked bag charge!

Chris

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
I must say when ITALIANS VISITING FROM ITALY agree that our food is authentic that is a very satisfying compliment. My mother will be thrilled. I will pass the compliments to my Brother In-Law born and raised in Italy, he is our MASTER pizza cook, trained by the best in NAPLES ITALY!
“Great family-owned restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012 via mobile

I can't say enough good things about this restaurant. The pizza is so authentic to Italy, and the family is so nice. I went last summer to Rome and ate quite a few pizzas there and in Naples; this rivals them! I am a student at Purdue and have to eat there every time I visit my parents. Highly recommended: the gnocchi.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Not only are we family owned, but over 9 of the employees are also family! the wood fired pizza's are so authentic because we only use top quality Italian Flour and Tomato sauce, not to mention being trained by one of the TOP Italian pizza experts
“Amazing.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I tried Guiseppe's last night and the food is amazing! We had the Aranici as an appetizer which was delicious! I had the Manicotti and he had the Penne Arrabiata which were both incredible and finished our dinner off with Lemon Gelato. The only downfall of our dinner was the service. We had two different servers and each time we ordered something it was never from the same person. When we received our entrees, my husband had to remind them we ordered an appetizer because we had never received it! We'll definitely be back, we're just calling in everything from now on and won't be dining in anymore.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Thank you for the Compliment! We will continue to work hard to earn your respect.
Frankfort, Illinois
“5 STAR PIZZERIA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

After reading these great reviews on this Giussepe's I had to try it out. I travaled all the way from Frankfort Il.Believe me it was worth the trip.The sign of a good pizza is the sauce and a good crust . Giussepe's had both.The last time i had a pizza that good was in Naples Italy!!!! I would recommend this true Italian Pizzeria to everyone . Buona Appetite.

Visited September 2012
GiuseppeSchererville, General Manager at Giuseppe's Everything Italian, responded to this review, October 4, 2012
All of us at Giuseppes thank you for your "5 STAR PIZZERIA" review, and look forward to serving you in the future. We will strive to always provide you with a quality experience and relentlessly work at making our products and service the best they can be. We appreciate the time you took to drive out to our location from Frankfort Illinois for our Wood Fired, Brick Oven NEAPOLITAN PIZZA.