“BEST LIGHT SHOW!!” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Scenic Drives, Landmarks
Arnold, Missouri
“BEST LIGHT SHOW!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2014

Hands down the best light show I have seen. For only $15 it was a great bargain. My daughter loved the story that was being told throughout on the boards as we drove thru the lights. Great job and we will be back next year!

Hawesville, Kentucky
“Not worth the price.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2014

Too expensive for the short drive through the display. I had more fun going through the Village which was longer and more fun.

Visited January 2014
Owensboro, Kentucky
5 attraction reviews
“New family tradition ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2014

We visited the land of lights this year and last, my toddler son is amazed by the light display you put on. Great value for the money as well.

Louisville, Kentucky
5 attraction reviews
“Lots of Lights”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2014

We traveled to Santa Claus Indiana from Louisville last weekend and this was my favorite part of the trip. There were so many lights and my son looked forward to us reading him the pages about Santa and Rudolph. If you are near the area I would recommend that you stop. The presentation was set-up nicely. You can receive a $2.00 of coupon if you stop by the Christmas shop first and pick up the coupon.

Old Monroe, Missouri
13 attraction reviews
“Best display”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2014

This has got to be hands down the best display I have seen. There are so many lights and everything tells a story as you drive through. This was my favorite part of the whole trip.