“A great coffee shop and cafe” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 28 Restaurants in Rochester
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Wabash, Indiana
“A great coffee shop and cafe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2011

My daughter and I were in town shopping at the Bridal shop and they recommended Jarrety's. We had a wonderful lunch and I had a great iced coffee!! Can't wait to return.

The food is good and very reasonable prices.

• Visited July 2011

Argos, Indiana
“What's YOUR number??”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2011

Okay, let's call it what it really is.....Jarrety's is a religious experience!! Bar none, the very best restaurant/bistro/coffee shop in Fulton/Marshall County. Shame on you if you pass this place up and don't stop for some signature Jamaica-Me-Crazy coffee and the most incredible cinnamon roll this side of the Mississippi ! Warning: That homemade cinnamon roll has probably got about a ka-billion calories, but the cream cheese based icing oozing down the sides makes it all worth it. My personal record is two, but I have been in training since October of last year. Did I mention that everything on the menu is numbered? Around here, we all refer to our favorites by number....so when we call in or go in, we simply simple order by number. In fact, it's a safe bet that they have your number too, you just have too look over their vast menu too figure out what it is. No, I don't work there, nor am I related to the owner, Dawn Peterson.....I just really like this place. This is one of those places that should be on "Diners, Dives & Drive-ins". They even have a website. And the staff? Well, Dawn's sister, Jennifer has a team that simply ROCKS! Everyone is always smiling, multi-tasking and helping each other out. It's a fun place to just watch this team interact. It’s safe to say that they all love their job. So, grab your laptop (since they have Wi Fi) and a cup of " Crystal’s Killer Carmel Coffee" and sink your cheeks into one of their leather couches, and have a great time! Tell them Hugo sent ya...P.S. I'm a 412 on Sourdough, House chips & a Rootbeer

• Visited February 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Many thanks to TripAdvisor reviewers and...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2010

Many thanks to TripAdvisor reviewers and no thanks at all to two different GPS's, we persevered and found Jarrety's. The chicken/wild rice soup was delicious, as were both our paninis (ham & Gouda and turkey/Swiss on cherry walnut bread). Friendly place. I actually "sold" a fellow patron on both an iPhone AND TripAdvisor, when I was asked how we found Jarrety's - since we were just traveling thru. Super soot!

Cleveland, Ohio
“Don't Miss This Delightful Deli”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2010

Jarrety's Place is a deli-type, sit-down (or pick up) restaurant a block away from the Courthouse in Rochester, IN. Our hotel didn't mention Jarrety's when we asked for a recommendation but we were glad we went off on our own and found it. They have a great menu of homemade soups, delightful salads, pizza, and interesting sandwiches and wraps at very reasonable prices. After a hot day in the car, Jarrety's offered the perfect light meal we were craving. We're not coffee drinkers but we had a great time reading the extensive, artsy coffee/latte menu written on the wall with chalk markers. Even for the non-coffee lover, the titles made the drinks tempting. Jarrety's was a great find for a light summer meal. Wish it was closer to our home!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Rochester, Indiana
“Tremendous”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2010

My favorite coffeehouse anywhere. The quality of the coffee and service is second to none. Friendly staff, great soups, and very reasonable prices. What I enjoy most about Jarrety's, however, is the atmosphere. They cater to every desire from an intament location to finish work while you enjoy a nice meal to a wonderful public setting to get together and talk with old friends.

• 4 of 5 stars Food