“Thank you” 5 of 5 stars

574-223-3463
Improve this listing
“Thank you”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

Thank you for all your reviews whether they were good or bad. We currently have a server meeting every month and I assure you were working on the service and what can we do to make it the best experience from child to adult. We love this community and will constantly work at making them happy. We would like to invite you to come try it out another time and please let us know if there are any issues or suggestions well do what we can to make it great! Thanks again,
Stephanie and Holt Harding

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Rochester, Indiana
“Newest Restaurant in town”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2013

This was a highly anticipated addition to town, I had heard people talking about it for several months before it opened. It went into a building that had housed a Irish restaurant/bar several years before. I would say that it is about about average of what we can expect in Rochester. They have a full menu, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. We had dinner shortly after they opened. The meal was fine nothing extravagant, it was a bit overpriced for what we got, but I didn't have to clean up the mess. Service I hope would get better as time goes on. We waited a little bit longer than I would have liked considering we had a toddler with us. My wife had fettuccine alfredo, and I had a ribeye, we also had a couple appetizers. I'm sure that we will be for dinner at some point. I definitely would like to try breakfast sometime.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Rochester, Indiana
“overly priced for local families”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013

we need a more moderate priced for family dining. a nice couple beside us ordered dinner, she ordered white chicken, after lengthy wait. they brought dark meet, did not even try to make amends.not a good start. there was only 6 customers in restaurant.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Rochester, Indiana, United States
“Great Restaurant, Rochester, IN.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

This is a very nice restaurant serving a full menu, anything from Hamburgers to steaks, pasta, and shrimp. Full menu and full bar. Excellent service, and walking distance from airport.

• Visited November 2013