“Excellent Pizza!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Athens, Alabama
“Excellent Pizza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

I used to travel and stay in Rochester quite a bit to help my grandmother. We ordered this pizza several times a week! What I really liked about the pizza is that it's unique and seems more like homemade, unlike pizza chains. I also ordered a side salad on several occasions, and it was large and inexpensive. I'd almost drive 10 hours just to have a taste again!

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Rochester, Indiana
“The smell will drive you insane.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

When I ride my bike past Nubianos, I give up all plans for dieting and promise myself I will order a pizza from there as soon as I get home. Their pizza is the best in town. It's not really cheap: I think their special right now is two large pizzas for $17.99. The crust is very thin with a corn meal coating on the bottom. It is perfect. The whole pizza is a thin pizza without many ingredients, but their sausage and mushroom pizza has delicious cheese and it melts in your mouth. I've never dined in there but have ordered takeout from there for years. The dining establishment is very basic.

• Visited February 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Rochester, Indiana
“Best in Town”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

Nubiano's is our go to pizza place in town. Thin crust gooey cheese and lots of topping choices. They have sandwiches as well as pizza. Their Nachos are good as well. Typically we order a baked cheese stix and a large order medium pizza of whatever toppings sound good that day. They do deliver, but I've never had them deliver, always carry out. Recently I had the Nacho beef sandwich it was a good alternative to pizza.

• Visited January 2013