“Great Gift” 5 of 5 stars

12444 Antioch Rd, Rising Sun, IN 47040
812-594-2727
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Rising Sun, IN – Looking for an extreme thrill in the great outdoors? Well, look no further. Rising Sun, Indiana, is now home to the new Dagaz Acres Leadership Center and Zip-line Adventure Course. The first of its kind in the tri-state, Dagaz Acres’ state-of-the-art zip-line and challenge course offers an eco-adventure along with an adrenaline rush for both novice and master “zippers” alike. · Five dual zip-lines covering ½ mile on 23 acres· Two canopy zip-lines and a Burma Bridge· Multi-element high ropes challenge course· Comfortable and secure ½ body swing harness*The Zip-line Adventure Course is for adventurers 50 to 250 pounds. Participants must weigh a minimum of 50 pounds and be 8 years old for zip-lines.
Beavercreek, Ohio, United States
“Great Gift”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2012

Zipling was a Christmas gift through group on for my brother, his fiancee, myself, and my date and we had a blast! Perfect length (abt 2-3 hrs), great tour guides (knowledgeable, safe, funny, genuinely enhanced the experience), beautiful land, well maintained, accommodating. Recommend for sure!

Visited May 2012

Mount Carmel, Illinois
“It was a fun bucket list adventure!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2011

My sister and I plus our husbands paired our adventure with our Nascar adventure and it was so fun. I am always looking for ways to challenge myself and this did that. Guides were very helpful. It was thrilling to go from place to place. My husband who was a little hesitant to try it really got into it even jumping off platforms at the end. He had a ball. Worth the cost to get your heart racing!!!!

Visited July 2011
Midwest
14 attraction reviews
“Great Fun for everyone”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2011

We went with a group of friends and several of them had never ziplined before. If you've never tried ziplining it's time to try it and this is a good place to start. The lines are not too high or scary and the guides were friendly and helpful and knowledgeable so that the the people who had never done it felt very comfortable. The only reason I gave it an average rating is because I would prefer the lines to be higher, longer, and scarier. My own person preference. :)

This is a great adventure for all kinds of groups....families, friends, class reunions. You can usually find discounts online or on Groupon. Zip by and enjoy.

Visited July 2011
Amherst, Ohio
“Fun for first time zippers!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2011

I took my 14 and 12 years old. We had a great time! The guides were fun and engaged the group of 11. It was a bit pricey but had a discount from the Creation Museum making it more manageable. If I were in the area again, I would return to Dagaz.. Look for other activities in the area to tie in with it. The manager talked about a wine tour, etc.

Visited November 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2011

This was so much fun and so amazing for an adventure. We really enjoyed ourselves and really enjoyed the guides. Thank you Patrick!

Visited September 2011