“Average Motel” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Richmond

You added Days Inn Richmond to your Saves list
Days Inn Richmond
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5775 National Road East, I-70 Exit 156A, Richmond, IN 47374   |
Ranked #9 of 11 Hotels in Richmond

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
SALTON CITY, CA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

Room was pet friendly. So it had an odor and for some reason it smelled of fresh smoke like the room was not sealed from the ones next door to us. Bed was very comfortable and the staff were very friendly. The room itself had been updated and was pretty. The bathroom was not though and looked pretty rough. The door was not sealed for our room and you could see a daylight through a 1/4 inch gap. Ok for September but it must get very drafty in the winter

• Stayed September 2012
Terre Haute, IN
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012 via mobile

I've been here 2 hours and 2 trains have roared past my door. This the major exit for hotels here so everyone is getting rattled in varying degrees but this hotel is close. The bathroom is clean but the room rug is dirty with debris laying around, the vacuum was not used here. There are no bugs. The 3 chairs are clean and tops of things dusted. The bed is fine, fridge works and air conditioner is quiet enough. Check in was interesting. The man at the counter got a phone call, yelled at his assistant to help, she was interrupted in her business and most unhappy with him, surly. He went a few feet away and was yelling loudly into the phone . . . foreign language. Not an impressive start for a guest.

• Stayed September 2012
Chicago, Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

August 20. 2012. I know this is the cheapest hotel in Richmond but when I arrived late one evening but I hoped to find a hotel, not a dump, I had to carry my heavy suitcase up a huge flight of raw, unfinished stairs marked with cones, wave the door of the door back and forth to help get rid of the horrible musty smell and when I finally sat down on the only chair inside it collapsed under me and I only weigh 135. I should have spent $20 more to stay at a reasonable location.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Springfield, Vermont
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

Stayed here on the way out west in July, 2012. Everything was great and the owner was particularly accommodating. Room was clean and comfortable. Lots of restaurants and services nearby. Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Pittsburg, New Hampshire
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

This hotel is dirty. The staff is scary. I book the hotel from a coupon from a rest stop. The hotel is musty, dirty. Not very clean. When I checked in the staff at the front desk after charging my card told me that the tv does not work in the room. I asked for a discount and he would not do it. shady people hanging around. I would of been better off sleeping in the rest stop in my car. The shower curtain was torn and the light in the bathroom flickerd on and off.

Room Tip: stay away from this hotel
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2012 via mobile

I had a coupon for this hotel that I got from a rest area and planned my trip accordingly. They told me that they were out of coupon rooms and that a room costs 60 dollars. I asked how mamy coupon rooms do they usually have and was told. Very few.

• Stayed May 2012

Been to Days Inn Richmond? Share your experiences!