“Good place to stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Lemon Tree Hotel, Hinjawadi, Pune

You added Lemon Tree Hotel, Hinjawadi, Pune to your Saves list
Lemon Tree Hotel, Hinjawadi, Pune
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   P4, Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park | Phase I, Hinjawadi, Pune, Hinjewadi 411057, India   |
Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Hinjewadi
Bangalore
“Good place to stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

Location is good. There are restaurants onsite as well as close to the hotel. Facilities and service is good. Rooms are slightly smaller though but price looks to be on lower side as well (value for money).

Review collected in partnership with Lemon Tree Hotels

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
Bangalore, India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

Hotel tariff and tax details are unclear. Internet usages are very limited. Overall the Hotel is good but the price is high and not good for value for money.

Car pick up and drop facility to office facility is very good

Visakhapatnam, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

This is one of the appreciable hotels I have visited till date.
Well I'm very much impressed to see that the staff in the hose keeping team are physically challenged. I salute the management to give this beautiful opportunity for them to work. The food and the stay is all good. I'm impressed with the stay. Wish I get an opportunity to visit this place soon.

• Stayed March 2013
Bangalore, India
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

This is an average hotel, where the service quality is not good at all.

they were not willing to replenish of toiletry items or tea/coffee powder etc even after requesting. looks like either don't have stock or not willing!!

Review collected in partnership with Lemon Tree Hotels

TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Hinjawadi, Pune, responded to this review, July 4, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Hinjawadi, Pune. May I apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

•In-room amenities: at Lemon Tree our attempt is to provide our guests a refreshing experiences and comfortable stay. Our Housekeeping staff should have been more proactive and alert in addressing your in-room amenity needs. We are sorry you were inconvenienced because of this. We have re-briefed our staff to ensure all pre defined processes and standards are met at all times. We assure you of a better experience on your next visit.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.hp@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Ranjan Basu
Hotel General Manager
Nagpur
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

I was not happy with the service, costs and food and approach. there are too many hidden charges and grey areas. pool is not usable as there is no changing area.i will not use this again. unless you want to to do work in it park and have no option do not use

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

•Hotel pricing: we are an upscale hotel in line with international 3 to 4 star hotels. We have been careful to benchmark competitors in our segment in order to set a very competitive price for food and for rooms. We do hope you do find Lemon Tree to be value-for-money on your next visit.
•Taxes: Re your feedback on taxes, the government levies different kinds of taxes, both at the central and state levels, on hotel expenditure. These taxes are levied by the government directly. While, service charge is levied by the hotel company and the purpose is to share it as a tip with the hotel staff, who work towards ensuring guests have a refreshing and memorable stay at Lemon Tree.
•Hidden charges: we at Lemon Tree believe in providing our guests with a lot of transparency and clarity of information. We are sorry you did not feel so. Like in all other hotels, our services like airport transfers, request for a bed for additional person, early check-ins, late check-outs etc are nominally charged and our website validates the same.

Best regards,

Ranjan Basu
Hotel General Manager
Bangalore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

All hotel service were fast, efficient and polite.
The room was nice but at top floor there was some noise from equipment during quiet nights. I think this could be addressed to my room only.
Location as excellent for my Business visits.
In total the service was outstanding but the room was average.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

I have stayed several times, biggest plus point near to my office. Food has improved sustainably, specially South Indian dishes and other food. Spread is good and has a good variety, taste has improved. I must thank chef Kalyani and from café Pulok and Sharad always takes care of me. I must mentioned the guy at FO - Aditya - excellent, all of them always smiling and customer focussed.

Lobby is excellent always fresh, the only thing I feel the hotel operates with very thin staff.

The staff are very customer oriented and customer focused though it has a very thin staffing ratio.

You could find the Senior Managers plays a significant role leading the team from the front either standing at FO, cafe (helping the team) or dropping to office.

Thank you Lemon Tree great hospitality and coming back very soon.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Been to Lemon Tree Hotel, Hinjawadi, Pune? Share your experiences!