Stayed here using points. So, didn't have to pay $100 plus taxes. We stayed here basically to sleep. Beds were adequate, slept on better and slept on worse. They have "firm" and "soft" pillows to choose from. Pool is for kids to splash around in, not for lap swimming. "Workout Room" consists of a treadmill, eltiptical machine, and a weight machine. Fairly basic but has enough for the basics.
Breakfast consisted of variety a of coffees, bagels, pre made omelets, bacon, bread, gravy/biscuits, cold cereal, oatmeal, cinnamon rolls, and a few other misc. Items Being a Holiday Inn Express, I was impressed.
Overall, staff was very friendly and hospitable. Coming from California, I'm used to a more diverse population. Being the Midwest, this area is not diverse.
Pretty decent hotel a few minute off I-94!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Portage Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Portage Hotel Portage
- Portage Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the always-accommodating Holiday Inn Express® Portage hotel, the premier destination for practical travelers who want a more comfortable and convenient stay in Portage. The hotel's location places guests just around the corner from a wealth of attractions and area businesses, and our friendly staff are always ready to welcome you with great service and a smile! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Portage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.