“Awesome Food, Great Atmosphere” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
inft
“Awesome Food, Great Atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

This place is great for those of you that are traveling with kids. The menu is huge and the food is really good. There is so much to choose from and the place itself is so comfortable and a real good atmosphere. The service wasn't great, but my family and I had a memorable experience. We definitely will be back!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
TheOfficialQSL, Franchisor at Quaker Steak & Lube, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
ThanQ for sharing your experience, it's always great to hear from our guests! We are glad you and your family had a memorable visit and enjoyed the food and atmosphere. We hope you will visit again soon!

Portage, Indiana
“Best wings ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

I don't know why people aren't giving higher ratings on here. Went here again last night for the AYCE wings and had the tex mex. They were so good and there was no problem with having to wait for anything! Definitely the best wings that I have EVER had and we will keep going back!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
ThanQ for the great review! We are always thrilled to hear from our guests. Glad that you enjoy our All You Can Eat night and that the service has been friendly and fast! Please come back again soon!
“Good Food and Service and Fun Place to Eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

Ate here while visiting Lake Michigan for our son's 10th Birthday. We all had a good time and the kids loved the cars hanging from the walls and above our table. Steak and shrimp were great and we had a wonderful waitress. Good experience. We will go back.

Visited July 2013
TheOfficialQSL, Franchisor at Quaker Steak & Lube, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
ThanQ for the wonderful review! We are glad to hear you and your family had such a great time, we love hearing from our guests. We look forward to seeing you again at The Lube!
Indiana
“Fun Placeto Visit...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

This place is really neat with all the motorcycles hanging from the ceiling, old cars, nascar and indy car out front, and vintage signs. There are also lots of games you can play while waiting for a table, but some were out of order while we were visiting. There are lots of food choices and our table tried lots of different items. I ordered the shrimp tacos and they were good, just seemed like most of the food was fried fare and not very healthy. Some people from our table ordered the dessert carmel apple nachos and the majority of the table did not like them. 3 of us ordered the brownie with hot fudge and ice cream and it was good. Our waitress was friendly and they even gave us one dessert for free because the we had to complain about the table next to us dropping several "f bombs" and it is a FAMILY restaurant. The staff was very friendly about the whole situation. Would recommend this place...also next to the Bass Pro Shop!!!

Visited July 2013
Hamilton, Canada
“If you like noise while you dine”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

First, let me say that this is not the usual sort of restaurant I frequent but I was travelling and needed to eat some protein and they were close by.

I do have food allergies, and I know that can be a pain for restaurants, so I kept it simple: steak and sides.

The only side I could have (and I had a choice of any two) that was FODMAP friendly was broccoli.

So steak, medium rare and a double order of broccoli was what I had.

The steak was fine -- could have been cooked an additional minute. The broccoli was not overcooked.

The restaurant is *very* noisy so if that's not what you like when you eat, avoid.

The menu is heavy on wings (they have over 20 sauces) and other 'heavy' foods. Lots of alcohol drinks, of course.

My waitress, April, was lovely. Chatty, fun, friendly.

• Visited June 2013