“A welcome place to make a stop” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Plymouth

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Ohio
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

Floor was dirty, wouldn't walk on it in bare feet. Hair dryer didn't work. Coffee pot was crusted over with filth. Wash cloth scratched my face it was so rough. Overall, dirty room. Hair dryer didn't work so I got to leave in 35 degree weather with wet hair.
Even worse, the walls are so thin that I know more about the next room's occupants love life than I ever wanted to. Finally got up and left because there was no sleeping if they weren't sleeping.
The room was inexpensive, 63.00/night. So, maybe I got what I paid for--dirty, unkept room. I can afford an expensive hotel but since I was traveling and only needed a room to sleep for a few hours I thought this might do. I read the reviews on this site before I made the reservation and all I can say is I do not what Days Inn they stayed in but it wasn't the one I was in last night.
Also, folks who cannot afford an expensive hotel should at least get a clean room when they pay inexpensive room rates.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

Made reservations, very easy. Arrived past our check in but that was OK. Friendly staff,clean rooms,newer renovation. Comfy bed and continental breakfast. Plus nice restaurant in parking lot. Good place to stay at a good rate.

Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

Was in Plymouth for work and had a great experience.Room was spotless.Check in only took a couple minutes. Staff is awesome.I like that all rooms are ground floor with exterior doors which makes for quick in and out.Location is awesome.For all intents and purposes shares a parking lot with a great restaurant called Christos.There is also a Speedway right in front if you need to pick up a couple things.Highly recommended.

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Been to Days Inn Plymouth? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Plymouth

Address: 2229 N. Michigan St., Plymouth, IN 46563
Location: United States > Indiana > Plymouth
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly )
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Plymouth
Located In The Heart Of Plymouth's Industrial Park Our Days Inn Plymouth hotel near Notre Dame University blends value and hospitality. In the heart of Plymouth Industrial Park, our Plymouth, Indiana, hotel is within walking distance of great restaurants, shopping and entertainment. Culver Military Academy is just a short drive away. Wake up your morning with free Daybreak continental breakfast with hot items. Prepare meals for the day using your in-room microwave and refrigerator, or check your email with free Wi-Fi Internet access. Our pet-friendly hotel offers guest laundry services, 24-hour front desk service and free parking for vehicles of any size. LOCAL ATTRACTIONS Spend an afternoon touring the impressive campus of the University of Notre Dame or exploring scenic Centennial Park, both just a short drive from our Plymouth, Indiana, hotel. Grab some buttery popcorn and catch the latest movie on the big screen at Showland Cinema, just one mile away. If you want to watch a movie under the stars, Tri-Way Drive-In Theatre is also nearby. Take a swing at Mystic Hills Golf Club or get lost in the exciting world of animals at Potawatomi Zoo, both within easy driving distance of our hotel in Plymouth, Indiana. DINING OPTIONS At the end of the day, sit back and relax with great food and drinks at our on-site restaurant. Wake up your taste buds with hot and spicy dishes at Mi Camino Mexican Restaurant. Try fresh Chinese food at China Express Restaurant or hearty sandwiches at Mancino's Grinders & Pizza, both just minutes from our Plymouth, Indiana, hotel. The Brass Rail Bar & Grill, also nearby, serves mouthwatering appetizers, meals and drinks. BUSINESS AND EVENT FACILITIES Our hotel offers fax and copy services for your convenience. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Wyndham and getaroom.com so you can book your Days Inn Plymouth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Plymouth Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Plymouth, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.