“Where did i go wrong?” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn Plainfield

Save Saved
You added Quality Inn Plainfield to your Saves list
Quality Inn Plainfield
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   6105 Cambridge Way, Plainfield, IN 46168 (Formerly AmeriHost)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #16 of 16 hotels in Plainfield
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Where did i go wrong?”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

Front office staff very polite and friendly. Rooms depressing and out of date totally. I.e. tv not flat screen but the box one:-(. Lobby amazing but went to see the room an you feel like your are in eastern Europe. Sorry but did not feel like hotel at all.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Pravinp439, General Manager at Quality Inn Plainfield, responded to this review, August 5, 2013
This review may be for another hotel. We installed LCD TV prior to May 7, 2013 opening as quality Inn and replaced old box TV.

16 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Tucson
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

This hotel has gotten bad reviews in the past but has been updated. The beds were comfortable and the rooms quiet. The only problem I had was the rooms that had been smoking in the past still had odor residue but they were very accommodating and changed my room until I had one that was always non-smoking. A great hot breakfast was served. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: If you do not smoke ask for a room that has always been non-smoking
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Pravin P, General Manager at Quality Inn Plainfield, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
Thanks for taking time to write a review. These reviews helps us improve. We appreciate your business.
Thanks,
Pravin
Eminence, Indiana, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

So, the Motel 6 in Plainfield is kicking us out because you can get into our room without even needing a room key to unlock the door. The 'owner' cussed my husband out after saying he talked to him about the room and apparently my husband said the door was fine. Which, I'd like to know when and how he talked to my husband when he wasn't even here when the owner was. Makes no sense to me. Must be a telepathic thing I guess. Although my husband had no recollection of it. The hot tub is permanently out of order, and they have no intentions on fixing it. They had to shut it down because it wasn't wheelchair accessible, and refuse to spend the funds to make it so. Then again, the pool isn't wheelchair accessible either, and it's still open. There was even damage done to our car while being here, and they still treated us like crap. So screw you Motel 6. You've already been reported to the corporate office of the way you treat customers. Not to mention the roaches in the hallways.

Room Tip: They had roaches in the hallways, so I'm sure they're in the rooms as well. No good rooms he...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Bloomington, Indiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

I guess the saying you get what you paid for. I stayed 3 days here. The rooms were nice, but under the furniture it hasn't be swept, the house keeper doesn't speak english, and the beds are hard as a rock. I was told the pool was heated but then front office lady said, well it may be heated or not it comes and goes with the heat. Hot tub was out of order. There was hardly no hot water in bathroom sink, showers sucked need a new shower head. Worst night was Saturday night, someone parked their truck containing 4 sheep outside the windows. I complained to management at 2 times at night. His reply was sorry but I am glad I am not in your room. He said we are pet friendly, and we don't collect car information. Due to race weekend and state fair none of other hotels were available. Oh breakfast only coffee and donuts. no OJ, no fruit or hot tea, no coffee makers in the room either.

Room Tip: Paying more money a night would be better than paying a cheap fee.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Indianapolis, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2011

We came here for our daughters 12th birthday because it had an indoor pool and hot tub. She loves the pool and we like the hot tub (it could have stronger jets in the hot tub but it is still nice). The counter people are really nice and said they was sorry it was an older tub and the setting work on there own. I love the pool area it is really pretty. The rooms are clean and nice to, lots of room to move around. Only thing I saw that they could improve on is the outside of the wondows need cleaned badly, other than that it WAS GREAT MOTEL FOR THE PRICE.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
anderson, in
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2010

they said the indoor pool was heated and the spa too. me, my spouse and friend checked in and had to get our key reprogrammed twice then we said, please give us a closer room to the pool." the lady at the desk said "you don't want to go to the pool" I thought she was joking. It was cold. the heat for the pool had been turned off or broken. She claimed it was broken but other people and kids had just gotten done. the spa was filthy like a child had pooped in it. and the pool had broken tiles all around it and there was mold on it. Sad because the room it is in is NICE! What the heck! Then when we got out after we were told the pool could not be fixed til the following week, we got out of the water and headed back to the room where we packed everything up. We hadn't been there for 40 minutes. I called the lobby and asked if we could have a discount for our stay since the amenity we had checked in for was not in working order. I was told they could not give me a discount. then I asked if I could have a refund and I would just get a different hotel. Why waist money staying at a place for the pool when I live an hour away and could have just gone home for a bed. I was told no. then I got a call from the front desk. man said, we can give you all but 15 bucks of it back cuz we still have to clean the room. REALLY? we didn't even sleep in it or use it but I ended up getting us packed up and receiving most of my money back but I guess I had to pay for the 20 minutes I tried to SWIM in the polar bear club???? never again! And their 'fitness center' is A treadmill. We checked out and went to a motel 8. it cost less for more comfort even though they didnt have a pool. so i lost my money anyway because I could have just gone home but I was too tired by then.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with friends
lyla1969
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2009

I was unsatisfied with my trip at this particular Motel 6! Several things throughout a two week stay finally made us switch to another hotel near by. First thing, when checking in hotel room was not clean, so I re cleaned everything including tubs, sinks and toilet, grime in tub as well as pee on toilet base! Besides this the hotel staff was very sarcastic and on more than one occasion I was made to feel like not a guest but rather a child at a daycare center. I even had one male employee ask me how long I would be out for the day and if I needed 2 extra pillows because "did our heads need to be elevated at night?" kinda strange....then I had the owner tell me that I had to let housekeeping in to change my sheets one day, even though I clean my room myself and had recently changed the sheets as well. I have never stayed in a hotel where they told me what I was going to do, normally I don't have housekeeping as I travel with alot of personal things and don't particularly like housekeeping in my room while I'm away. So think twice before staying here, there are much nicer options nearby!

• Stayed July 2009, traveled on business

Been to Quality Inn Plainfield? Share your experiences!