“Good lunch menu.” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Plainfield, Indiana
“Good lunch menu.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2012

I eat at Golden Corral everytime I'm in town on business. I love the staff there and the fried chicken is killer.

Visited February 2012

42% Recommend
Terre Haute
“pretty good...price a little high, but it was dinner time”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2012

good enough for repeat visits, but not really for special occasions.

Visited January 2012
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Very Good Food and not to expensive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2011

My family and I love to go to Golden Corral but this one seems to have better food that is always hot and fresh. All you can eat Yummy and good deserts to. I love the chocolate cake with the chocolate frosting and little cherry on top to decorate it.

• Visited August 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Mindanao
“Great tasting comfort food, inexpensive, and great service!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2011

Any trip of ours to the US would never be complete without a trip to Golden Corral, its a must-stop and their dinner rolls with honey butter is a must-try!! Food choices are awesome, and there's always something for everyone, I always have their crunchy golden fried chicken with mashed potatoes and gravy first, after which its anything else that captures my fancy. Don;t forget to leave some room for dessert! there's ice cream and pastries and their apple or peach cobblers. :) Great food, great service, every time! :)

• Visited May 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Greenwood, Indiana
“Debit account charged twice for $100 gift cards. Wouldn't let me talk to the manager.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2011

I live about 25 to 30 miles away from the Golden Corral restaurant in Plainfield but I made a special trip there just to buy gift cards totally $100 for my sister's 50th wedding anniversary. The lady who rang up the charge made a mistake and said she had to cancel it out and do it again. I told her I didn't want to be charged twice, at which time she assured me that wasn't possible. Well, she DID ring it up twice which caused my checking account to be overdrawn. I was charged $200 instead of $100. I've tried calling them several times to talk to the manager but every time they made me wait forever only to tell me "The manager is busy; just come into the store." So now I have to drive 50 miles round trip just to get them to fix the error they made. I am furious! They have the worst customer service (plus their restrooms are filthy. This is the LAST time I ever go there. I advise you to stay away unless you want to get cheated.

• Visited April 2011