“No better place to stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #1 of 16 hotels in Plainfield
Carthage, Missouri
“No better place to stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

We stay here when we travel from Pittsburgh PA back to Missouri and have never had a problem. The hotel is always clean and comfortable with great customer service. Several eateries are nearby and the access is great. This is our hotel of choice when in the area!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

252 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Evansville, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel multiple times due to our daughters involvement in sports tournaments in the area. In fact, we call it our Home Away from Home!! Staff has always been courteous. Rooms are clean. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Evansville, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

My daughter and I stayed at the Staybridge for an out-of-town volleyball tournament. Our room was clean, spacious, and attractive. The beds were comfortable with plenty of pillows. Our breakfast was wonderful. There were eggs, fresh fruit, yogurt, hot and cold cereals, homemade waffles, and several other choices. The lady who worked the front desk was efficient and polite. We will definitely visit the Staybridge again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

The Staybridge met all my expectations. We stayed there 2 weekends and were very pleased. It was clean, roomy, and furnished like an apartment. The staff was helpful and friendly. The location was easy to access with restaurants and gas stations nearby.

• Stayed March 2013
Dale, Indiana, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

The hotel is the cleanest one I have ever stayed in. The rooms are so roomy and well taken care of. The location is at the end of a road with a circle drive so it is quiet. The breakfast is awesome. Overall, I would book a StayBridge Suites any chance I get. Thanks.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Brownsburg, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

I was very impressed with the Staybridge . I had never stayed there before. I walked into an extremely clean but no chlorine smell suite. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Jennifer Smith is very helpful and accommodating to your needs. The breakfast buffet was great. Lots of variety and good food. I love to work out, so I couldn't wait to check out the weight room. Very impressed. Had everything I needed. Cardio and weight type stuff was available. We had welcoming gifts on our cabinet and in the refrigerator. Delicious gourmet chocolates,nut mix,,popcorn,tea,coffee,and other drinks. The next day we went to Turkey Run State Park for hiking, that wasn't too far of a drive. Had a great time with the family. We live in Indiana, but just wanted a little getaway for the week-end. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a great hotel. I forgot to mention the nice flat screen t.v. and king size bed in the
master bedroom. Also a couch and chairs with another flat screen t.v. in the den area.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Anaheim, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

I had the dubious honor of traveling to Indiana for business, and a coworker who has stayed at the Staybridge long term recommended it highly. He was right. I got a Queen bed studio suite and it included everything plus the kitchen sink, of course. The hotel is close to pretty much any business warehouse in Plainfield, and not too far from the shopping centers. In its little corner there are also several very good and diverse eating choices from White Castle to a Brewpub, from Steak 'n Shake to Sushi (which, for the record, is surprisingly good!). If I had any complaints, one would be my room location. I was on the second floor above the common area (which is open to the second floor) and the noise level was quite raucous the Friday I arrived until about 11pm or so (and very noticeable in the room). The other 5 nights I stayed the area was more subdued and much quieter. the other item is the weekend service. I didn't read the placard fully where it says that weekend service is upon request only. I'm fine with that, especially at an extended stay hotel, but I did request service on Sunday, and they didn't refill the coffee packet.

However, there were plenty of other nice touches I enjoyed very much. Along with your coffee, they also give you a bag of microwave popcorn. Woohoo! Also you don't need to worry about ice buckets or tiny trays since the refrigerators have automatic icemakers inside the freezer. The dishwasher is also a great feature in the fully stocked kitchenette.

Finally, dining out: You should definitely try the Three Pints Brewpub as well as Narita Sushi. Both are within a short walk (weather permitting).

Room Tip: Get the 3rd floor or higher to avoid any noise from the great room.