“Great Hotel - Helpful Staff” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #1 of 16 hotels in Plainfield
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Great Hotel - Helpful Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

I have used this hotel for the past 3 years to accomodate my family from out of state at Thanksgiving time. My mother has mobility issues and specifically has issue with the bed being too high. The staff at Staybridge Suites, (Jennifer Smith, Director of Sales in particlar) have been extremely helpful. They were very caring and arranged to remove the bed in a handicapped equipped room from the frame and put the mattresss and box spring on floor to make access for Mom easier. We used a 2 bedroom handicapped suite which worked out perfectly so my sister and her husband could share the space comfortably. The hot breakfast is very well presented with lots of choices. Food is very good.
In December, I arranged, again with the help of Jennifer Smith, to block some rooms for guests coming for my daughter's wedding. The staff at Staybridge was really up to the task. They accomodated my mother's mobility issue with no problem. We arranged to use the front area to do a private Sunday brunch for my guests on the morning after the wedding. They moved some furniture out of a sitting area so that we could have a private space away from the other guests and it went very smoothly. All of our guests were raving about the quality of the rooms (suites) and suites.
I would definately recommend this hotel to anyone and will continue to use Staybridge Suites in the future.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

245 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Elkhart, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

Jennifer Smith, Director of Sales was the best to work with!! She is very friendly, professional and accomodating to our youth volleyball groups. Other staff was friendly too but Jen stands out so KUDO's to her!!! I've never stayed at a Staybridge before so to open up the room and see what I saw was shocking!! My daughter said she could live there as it was a similar to a one bedroom apartment with all the ammentites except a washer and dryer. I liked the layout and the privacy door to separate the dining/kitchen area from the bedroom. The beds were very comfortable as well. The hotel was very spacious and enjoyed the lobby fireplace. Breakfast area was layed out well and served hot and quality food. I will go back if I have an opportunity.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

The service was great and the shuttle to the airport was very convenient. The shuttle driver was really a pleasure. The breakfast and dinner provided was excellent and they also had free beer and wine. I would highly recommend anyone looking to stay in Plainfield or for the Indianapolis Airport!

• Stayed February 2013
Wadesville, Indiana, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

There was some complications with check in, but the desk clerk was very nice about it and made sure we were in a room to our liking.
Room was clean and quiet. Breakfast was very good. The dining area was a bit chilly and drafty.
We plan to stay in the same hotel again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Southern Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

We spent the day in Parke County, Indiana searching for all the Covered Bridges in the area. We then stayed at Staybridge near Indianapolis... in Plainfield. It was a nice city.....we were not in the Heart of Indianapolis... just the outskirts and near the Expressway to take that to Ohio Amish Country. As always checkin is a breeze, the Hotel is Beautiful and Inviting and the Rooms are Dreamie. We had a Queen Suite and a FREE Stay as I booked by Redeeming My Priority Points. It is always worth signing up for the Hotel Card because points do add up to Free Nites!! I made my reservations online... I always have Special Requests due to Severe Asthma and I Love staying on Upper Floor. I always ask to make sure to ask when checking in. Many times I ask to see the room before I check in but I never do that at the Staybridge Suites. I have Total Trust in this Chain & Love Them! I always love the Kitchen area and get a kick out of the dishwasher cause I don't even have one at home... Real dishes in the Cabinets...... Big Work Desk if needed. Beautiful Bathroom.... Everything in Tip Top Shape! Plenty of Cable Channels & Connected to Wifi on my Kindle very easy. I'll try loading photos... I wish I could stay at a Staybridge Every time I'm on the road. Never Disappointed! BTW.... Great Breakfast Buffet but we slept in.

Room Tip: I aways ask for upper floor... rooms seem quieter
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

Staff always ready to serve you; very good food and comfortable rooms. Good exercise facility, and laundry room is very reasonable. Convenient free shuttle to IND airport. Good restaurants in neighborhood as well.

Room Tip: King beds in 2BR are HUGE!!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Mount Vernon, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

First of all, the service prior to check was amazing. After making online reservations I received both email and phone calls making sure I was receiving everything I was asking for. The service and staff where among the best I have ever experienced. The suites were top of the line with the rooms, with very comfortable bedding, and bathroom very spacious and clean. The breakfast and lobby areas were very nice, and the breakfast food was quite good. No complaints or concerns with this hotel. The prices were truly a bargain.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Been to Staybridge Suites Indianapolis-Airport? Share your experiences!