“The Win gate hotel was a great place to stay. It was very...” 5 of 5 stars

You added Wingate by Wyndham Indianapolis Airport Plainfield to your Saves list
Wingate by Wyndham Indianapolis Airport Plainfield
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   6300 Gateway Drive, Plainfield, IN 46168   |
Ranked #10 of 16 Hotels in Plainfield

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Seattle, Washington
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

My wife and I recently stayed at the Wyndam Indianapolis Airport hotel and we had a terrible experience. During our stay there was a competition event being held for young dancers. On two nights, and between the hours of 11:00 pm to after midnight, the parents of the girls were very loud and the girls were screaming and running down the hall way. I tried calling the front desk, but the phone in our room did not work. I did reach the front desk with my cell phone, and was told that security would be sent. As far as I know, no security was sent as the noise continued!!! Other complaints: The shower nozzle fell off; the back of the TV fell off; and a cup of coffee at the restaurant costs $2.50.

There are plenty of hotels in the area. I would not stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Parker, TX
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

Booked thru Priceline Express Deals & this is the hotel they picked for me. When I arrived within an hr after booking there was no parking left. When I checked in they put me in the handicapped room & I asked to be put in a regular room. The clerk told me that since I had booked thru Priceline I was stuck with the room that no one else wanted. How is that for brutal honesty! The walls were paper thin & I heard noise from the other rooms around me & above me. Tried to drown it out with the TV but hotel was having reception issues & so no TV. Bed was most uncomfortable. Will not be back to this hotel or Priceline (who has refused to deal only saying they are sorry that I wasnt satisfied & gave me a $10 credit for a future stay)

Room Tip: none here. try another hotel
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Louisville, Kentucky, EEUU
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

Stayed here for 2 weeks. Needed to be up early. Wake up calls never failed once. The breakfast however included cold gravy for the bisquits, cold sausage, cold fake eggs and nasty potatoes. If you don't eat these items, your good.(Unless you wish to heat them up in the microwave) Hot coffee, toast your own bread selection and waffels with a warm oatmeal were just ok. The rooms were relativly clean. No observed and hunted bed bugs. My bed was comfy. Refrigarator and microwave in the room. Pool closed for treatment. Minimal excercise equipment. Staff friendly when you could find them. Only junk food close by.

Room Tip: Do not get a room behind elevators, 102, 202,302. Makes continual noise.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Ashland, KY
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

Room was clean and comfortable. Pool was closed for "chemical treatment" most of our stay (quite the disappointment). Breakfast was good but they only put out a small amount and when it's gone they do not refill. Convenient to Indy activities. Would stay again but would call first to inquire about pool availability.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Indianapolis Airport Plainfield? Share your experiences!