“family weekend” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 16 hotels in Plainfield
A TripAdvisor Member
“family weekend”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

Great stay. Clean room. Clean bathroom. Good breakfast. Very helpful and friendly staff. Great places to eat at around the hotel. Close to my daughters school. I would stay there again with no hesitation.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

LQPlainfield, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Indianapolis AP Plainfield, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
I am glad you were happy with your choice to stay with us, and thank you so much for your review. I am happy to hear you enjoyed the accomodations. We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accomodations next time you are in town.

148 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
tulsa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

I booked this hotel through a third party website and my heart sunk when the hotel name was revealed. I had visions of 1970's shag carpet and garish orange decor from stays in this chain during my teen years. Bolstered by multitudes of great reviews, I checked in for a three night stay. What a great experience! The staff was genuinely friendly and accommodating; no snide remarks here on booking at a discounted rate. We stayed in a handicapped accessible room so I can't speak about the other types of rooms, but ours was spacious, clean, and comfortable. The bedroom decor was an upgrade from the typical design of other hotels in this price range. In fact, it wasn't too much different from the 4* hotel I stayed in the previous night. The breakfast was also a notch above the norm: lots of healthy choices and adequate quantities which were refilled often. An added bonus was a 24/7 coffee/tea station. Only two negatives (and pretty petty ones at that): slightly weak water pressure in the busy morning shower period and a fairly restrictive choice of TV channels (would love to have a PBS station included!). As our son attends a nearby university, we look forward to many return visits in the next four years!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
LQPlainfield, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Indianapolis AP Plainfield, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to fill out such a fantastic review. I shared your comments with my staff, and they really appreciated your kind words. We are so glad you will stay with us again in the future.
Warminster, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

During my recent travels to Indianapolis for our seminars I stayed here and the staff were exceptional! Everyone was friendly and courteous. They made sure that everythins was set up the way I needed it and they checked periodically during the day to see if we needed anything. The area has plenty of restaurants within walking distance.

• Stayed September 2013
LQPlainfield, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Indianapolis AP Plainfield, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to fill out such a fantastic review! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We hope to see you again.
Sun City West, Arizona, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

This has got to be one of the best lodging experiences we've ever had in our years of traveling at home and abroad. Friendly staff, clean facility, great breakfast.........and pet friendly, making our Golden fur child quite happy. And........the first time we've had a complimentary car windshield wash by a hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
I am glad you were happy with your choice to stay with us and thank you so much for your review. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations next time your in town.
Avon, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

With a family of 4 and 2 animals while moving, this was a great place to stay! It has free continental breakfast that includes eggs, bacon and waffles. You can't beat that when you have children and how its expensive to eat out 3 meals a day. It has a swimming pool and Jacuzzi, so you can relax a little with the kids and the wife.
The staff is very friendly and accommodate you with what you need.
The rooms are pretty spacious and very clean.
Very convenient to eateries and gas.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your recent stay with us and wonderful review on TripAdvisor. We are so happy you were pleased with the accommodations. We hope to see you in the future.

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Indianapolis AP Plainfield? Share your experiences!