“Very nice hotel; but skip the eggs” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Low Rate, Guaranteed
Ranked #3 of 16 hotels in Plainfield
SAINT LOUIS
“Very nice hotel; but skip the eggs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

My wife and I, and our two adult daughters had 2 rooms here after a late football game at IU. The late guy on the desk was very accommodating, and we were very pleased with everything about our rooms. Our only gripe was the quality of the hot breakfast items; dry, cubed scrambled eggs, dried-out sausage patties and poor quality baked goods. If a hotel is offering free breakfast it hurts the overall impression to serve low quality.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Ben B, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN PLUS Atrea Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your review and feedback. We are constantly trying to improve our guests experience in all areas, including breakfast. I apologize that our breakfast did not meet your expectations and I too, would be upset if a breakfast did not appear as advertised. I will share your concerns with our staff and we will make every effort to improve on those issues. We hope to see you again soon.

193 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Holt, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

We stay at this hotel several times a year. The staff could not be nicer. They makes us feel welcome everytime. The hotel is very well maintained and very comfortable. I would recommend this to all family and friends.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for continuing to stay with us. We appreciate your continued business and will strive to make each visit even better than the last.
Plainfield, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

This is an outstanding hotel property, especially for the room rates. Clean, spacious rooms, very comfortable beds with wonderful pillows. Very friendly and professional staff that is very accommodating. Special tribute to Lori Ross who bends over backwards to make me feel comfortable and welcome. Lori is also a fine bartender -- makes a great bloody mary!! I recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: I have stayed at this hotel many, many times and actually, all the rooms are great.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Ben B, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN PLUS Atrea Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us, Mark. We pride ourselves on professional service while providing a tremendous value in the area. I hope you choose us again when you stay in Plainfield.
Scottsdale, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

First time I've stayed at a Best Western in years....I was pleasantly surprised. The rooms were clean / spacious and the staff was exceptional.
Special shout-out to Lori R., the Lead Front Desk Agent, she was professional, accommodating and truly cared about my experience. I would certainly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
I am glad you enjoyed your stay at our property. I will pass your praise along to Lori as well. We hope you choose us again when you are back in the area.
Goleta, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised when I checked in to this hotel. It is clean and all the staff is very friendly. It is by far the nicest Best Western I have ever stayed in. The lead front desk agent, Lori, is absolutely amazing!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Ben B, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN PLUS Atrea Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 11, 2013
We are glad you enjoyed your stay, Stephanie. Thank you for the compliments on our property and staff. I will pass your kind words along to Lori.
Madison, WI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Very pleased with this new hotel. Easy to get to, places to eat at within walking distance, interior furnished nicely, very clean! Harley shop right next door! Staff was very friendly and check in/out was painless. Plan on staying there next year!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Ben B, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN PLUS Atrea Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
I am thrilled to hear of your pleasant experience with us and thank you for sharing your feedback. If you are a rider or Harley enthusiast, Best Western offers Best Western Ride Rewards which is a great way to earn free nights and other discounts. More information can be found at http://www.bestwestern.com/rewards/benefits/ride-rewards.asp. We look forward to seeing you next time!
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

Convenient shuttle service, comfortable beds, great breakfast, friendly staff, they paid for cab from Airport to Hotel as my flight landed at 3 am. Internet was fast and the room was spacious and I was able to conduct part of my work from the desk in the room.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Atrea Airport Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!