“Top Notch Best Western” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Kansas
“Top Notch Best Western”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2011

The first time I walked into one of the rooms at this hotel (a year ago) I was amazed. Gorgeous, modern room. Staff is awesome too. Loved the Keurig coffee maker in the room - after using it last year, it influenced my decision to purchase a Keurig brewer for home. With my most recent trip to Ohio this month, I took my own hazelnut K-cup since I knew I'd be staying here. The Keurigs are certainly a nice touch.

I had a double queen room the first time, and a king room for my 2nd stay. The double queen room was much larger, and I liked how the Keurig coffee maker was in the room on a bar setup with sink, microwave and refrigerator. In the king room, the Keurig brewer was in the bathroom on the vanity.

My 4-star rating for Sleep Quality is only due to the smaller pillows in the rooms - sure wish they were bigger and plumper!!

I've included photos of the double queen room from my September 2010 stay.

THe hotel is right off I-70 with numerous restaurants nearby, so a very convenient place to stay while driving back and forth between Kansas and Ohio. I've stayed here twice now, and will definitely stay again in the future!

Room Tip: King rooms are always nice, but I think the double queen rooms have the better setup.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Buckey State
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2011

Very nice clean rooms, stayed for 5 weeks no issues. Double queen rooms are the largest, Kings are nice also, small bar ,free breakfast

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
dayton,KY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2011

The hotel is up-to date and beautiful. The staff was helpful, especially Rachel at the front desk. Clean and modern. Hot breakfast, free wi-fi, pool, hot tub and shuttle to the airport. Restaurants are nearby. Really enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled solo
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2011

We loved this hotel everything from employees to our room. Everything was A1, please don't change anything.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Pa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2011

WOW, was all we could say when we walked through the front door. When we arrived to our suite, "we dropped our bags and just ooohh and aaahhh" for a bit. The room was very spacious, The tv was awesome as well as the room decor. Only 2 small problems, my wife woke up to find a locus on my sons back while he slept. And outside of the hotel bee hives were in just about every corner. Now when I presented this to the front desk, they were already all over it. In fact the extermination company were already taking down some of the bee hives. But I will be back. This hotel was fantastic. We loved it. My favorite was the bed. Too bad it was only one night, well rather a few hours.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2011

This room was far better than I expected, the beds were luxurious with modern bedspreads and plush sheets, pillowtop mattresses and fluffy comforters. The bathroom was also beautiful and looked like a much more expensive hotel, had new looking flat screen tv, plenty of room to move around, extra towels in the bathroom, a keurig coffee maker, a well maintained exercise room and a pool with a water feature. The only problem was the breakfast. I'm not sure what the problem was but the food was horrible, the cheese omelets were tough, cold and inedible, the english muffins were stale and hard (passed them up after touching one) and the sausage was pale, cold, greasy and tasteless, the coffee was also cold and I had to heat it in the microwave. They had one of those waffle makers and that would have probably been okay (?) If they can fix the problem with the breakfast or just offer hot coffee and doughnuts the room would be a perfect 10 in my opinion.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2011

We were satisfied and have no complaints about the quality of this hotel. My only complaint is even though I provided my Best Western Rewards card, the points for this stay still have not been added to my statement. I know I can request the points, but I don't feel I should have to do this. This is something that should be taken care of by the front desk.

Room Tip: Be specific about needs.
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Atrea Airport Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!