“Just Not Special” 4 of 5 stars

Indianapolis, IN, USA
5 attraction reviews
“Just Not Special”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

I stopped in for a taste because of their convenient location. However, none of their red wines, which I like any time we have steak at home, was as good as the other winery near us.

Mooresville, Indiana
11 attraction reviews
“Excellent Local Wines”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

Great place-I am by no means a wine expert(although having visited France I do know a thing or two), just great tasting local variety's that are priced reasonable, in a friendly atmosphere. Tasting room is classy and tasteful-no pun intended-and by the way they sell wine on Sunday.

Visited April 2012
Bloomington, Indiana
“Great Winery”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

The staff was very friendly, and courteous. The lady helping with wine tasting gave me several tips on choosing a wine I would enjoy.
The atmosphere was relaxing and warm. I will come again

Elizabeth City, North Carolina
“Snooty !”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

We went in, inquired about a particular kind of wine, which they had two varieties of. When we inquired about which one might be better or how they tasted, we were met with, "I have no idea." Really? Way to sell your wine there, people! We left without purchasing or tasting a thing. You'd think a business have better customer care and not be rude, as she was.

Cincinnati, Ohio
“not friendly folks”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

we visted 8 wineries this one was our least favorite. the help was un friendly and the tablespoon of wine you received for each charged sample was sad